Aratis AI Brawl as a leveling option ?

Could the new AI brawl be added to the permanent queue option as a legit leveling option and an introduction to PvP to all lvl brackets ?

PvP achievements should be removed and to quell some complains it should be under the PVE tab but it could offer another option to lvl toons.

I haven’t tried with the zandalari /KT humans craze to tag in random BG but last time i did i had about 45m queue time. This more player friendly option could offer shorter queues and not depend on the other faction avaibility.

What do you think about it ?

If you haven’t tried the new Brawl, unless you’re expecting a challenge i recommand you to give it a shot, blizzard did an awesome job with their AI, really much better than the island one.
(i once saw a rogue AI sap a player to take the flag, they focus well & support each other more than unranked player usualy do).
It’s a near assured win tho as they have trouble keeping more than 1 or 2 base.

This tech applications are nearly endless & we should see it applied in 8.2 through a Bodyguard iirc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.