Arcane artifact hidden sheep transmog

So I tried moging my Woolomancer’s Charge on a staff after farming this crazy sheep waiting it for weeks in the order hall , only to realize that I cant actually see the sheep proc if im not using the Artifact weapon itself ,which at this point is absurd i mean item level 70 its just not gonna happen :smiley: .
So I was wondering Blizzard are we going to have The Woolomancer’s Charge usable on our mages on the current patch . Its a cool and nice thing to have futhermore why unlock something if we cant use it after ? its just a visualization and it doesnt buff us or anything its just another cosmetics which it would be really great to have on our mages .
Thank you in advance Im sure you will do right by your subscribers :smiley:

1 Like

if im correct, it seems to actually be the trend, i dont think the warlocks Demo artifact weapon speaks as a transmog even though it does when equipt.

I think the Effects / additions are removed when used as a transmog, at this point we simply just get a sheep stick, its been continously mentioned since BFA, when artifact weapons became a transmog option.

alot of weapons from legion ironically have lill effects that they had.

Shadow priests artifact weapon whispered to them about old golds.

Demo warlocks artifact weapon talked to you.

Paladins weapons carried a chance of 1 shotting a demon and turning it to ash.

i think Fury warriors was able to ress u on a CD through a Valk animation.

none of these work, sadly neither does woolomancer. i hope one day, maybe whatever the issue is that prevents this is sorted out so they can return. but no promise

Felo’melorn used to put little flames circling around your head, one per PF charge available too :grin: just remembered that!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.