Are any of you other rogue players actually happy with rogue in current game?

Not really.

Subtlety is not as fun as it used to be.

Assassination is as boring as it has always been.

And Outlaw has too much RNG roll the bones is fun maybe on a drawing board but in use i just hate it.

Taking apart the RNG on roll the bones, which is a very moderate and interesting one due to changes since it’s implementation…

Outlaw suffers a lot more about poor talent choices, RNG for a lot of things as combat potency procs, sinister strike procs (big problem here), between the eyes crit (deal less damage than dispatch if it doesn’t crit), between the eyes azerite effect (+4CP), main gauche, etc…

Main gauche being a lackluster mastery that feels like a consolation prize when getting an upgrade but it has mastery on it.

Azerite’s pistol shot empowerment that is a direct retake on the legiondary bracers that just modifies the rotation in a lazy way.

Pistol shot only being useful with procs and procs being able to not appear even after 8-12 sinister strike…

Damage wise? Depends, too much RNG but it can be good (blade flurry azerite trait is definitely OP and re’tarded)

Mechanic wise? bad.

Fantasy wise? I personaly love it.

Outlaws always been my fave. It can be annoying as hell, did shark boss on a 12 key yesterday. Didn’t get ruthless up once, in a nearly 2 min fight lol. Just a case of extreme bad luck.

Blade flurry needs a nerf for sure. I’ve just started gearing mine up from 385 season 1. So azerite traits with only 4 rings instead of 5. Only got 2x dead shot etc… so loads of room for improvement.

Last 12 key I pulled 20k dps, slightly under the 414 BM. I was in about 394 so 20 ilvls apart. Garbage azerite and trinket. Dtats ni where near perfect, got about 400 too much mastery. It’s a bit silly, can see why top keys are stacking 2x outlaw rogue.

I really loved the feeling of primarily Sub back in HFC, completely broken numbers-wise but the feel of it was great.
During this period assassination was really fun aswell, same goes for Combat.
All three specs had their style and own rotations and all three we’re fun.
The playstyle aint the same for sub atm, and not really that fun tbh.

Assassination feels kinda lackluster, especially in comparison with Outlaws numbers, but I still enjoy the rotation of both.

Not really liking the whole pirate-theme of Outlaw and the RNG finisher.
I miss the days of Slice n’ dice being the baseline and my rogue actually being sneaky and not firing off loud guns every other second.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.