Are Blizzard taking the mick mate?

LOOK AT THE SHAMAN TREE!

It’s official boys, the Hunter class is by far the least developed class in the game, and right now it is not fair or funny.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s insane what shamans got back.
I said in another post already that hunter has so much they could give back like they did with shamans.
But i doubt that they will do anything for it.
The def working on hunter doesn’t even play it.

3 Likes

Update on spell DB:

Mend pet Heals your pet for 50% of its total health over 10 sec. 45 yd range. 10 sec cast (Channeled). 10 sec cooldown

Does anyone else read that to mean mend pet has gone back to being channelled for healing?

To be honest, yes it does feel like they are giving zero fudge about Hunters. The amount of feedback for example Druid and DK got last alpha build and the amount of love All the other trees get is just astounding! Are the guy working on Hunter on summerbreak or?

For example, it seems the freaking Internet are in quite universal agreement that the SV tree is a joke and not even worthy of having been “released” but here we are… with a BM tree that is solid and a MM tree getting some concrete feedback and SV has so far gotten “we are looking at lowering the costs of some talents”… that’s literally all the feedback we’ve gotten specifically for SV.

Why don’t they just make it official and just remove the spec at this point? Feels like they are working on making the spec so bad and boring to try and funnel people to other classes or the other 2 specs. So they can just remove it with the motivation “No one plays it!” instead of the “we have failed the spec and have no idea how to fix it” they should give it.

2 Likes

???

Hunter is the class receiving the MOST feedback at this stage by far. https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/1279513-feedback-hunters/

I get it, some of the hunter trees are a bit annoying for a few reasons. But let’s not blatantly lie that it’s not getting attention.

1 Like

There is no problem in the number of answers, but that the person does not really know what he is doing. Read last answer to Trueshot, my question would be why do you then do boss fights like the first boss in MotS, or Hakkar, last boss in DoS, … where TrueShot is completely joke and without TOP burst you are without chance.
Or why BM hunter AOE is 5 y ? Check shamy tree and compare with hunter and cry.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.