Are hunters in classic as bugged as they were back in 2019?

I remember people saying that hunters were really buggy when classic wow first launched in later 2019. To the point where they were quite inferior to their pservers counterpart overall in pvp. Is it still the same right now or has this been fixed? I might want to play one in classic fresh, especially if the debuff limit is gone and if the world buff meta is gone. Thank you.

World Buff Meta will never be gone so have fun in TBC

It’s a really fun class that’s extremely immersive and fun to level. If you find some Payo vids (where he sometimes plays dwarf hunter) you can easily see the potential in PvP, but of course anything that isn’t mage/rogue will always feel a bit gimped.

1 Like

Honestly, although mage is great, I don’t feel like rogue is superior to hunter in pvp.

yo hunter is prob one of the strongest 1v1 specs in vanilla and tbc. not sure about pservers though. i got my beaten by hunters countless times in open world pvp because they can reset the fight with trap and burst u from range while u are still stuck and slowed :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.