Are normal dungeons or hc's still a thing?

Normals during 60-70 and hc’s for badges or the daily. I’m thinking about returning to TBCC to level a new toon because I miss the zones and dungeons but last time I was on Pyrewood - a very busy PvE server - most people seemed to be raid logging and not doing much else. Very few people leveling up.

I was disgusted by the minmax endgame community, that’s why I left, but I wanna give it another shot and maybe find a less hardcore guild that doesn’t mandate 20 things, including 3 evenings of my week and my firstborn son (which will be born in the next weeks, incidentally :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )

1 Like

Well, I left Pyrewood for the same reason, that minmax and fomo culture. I took free transfer to Nethergard Keep and still ,after 5 months, it looks like a great choice.
No gdkps, very few boosters, no inspects at Adal for gruul/maggy, very few bots, guilds from all walks of life, very stable population wise, pugs all the time…
I was worried at first how long will server last, since it is lowest pop eu pve, but still having total tbc experience from 2007 server. Just didnt get that experience on Pyrewood, too big…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.