Are open world pvp quests gone?

In bfa you had the weekly quest to kill 25 players in a certain zone. Are these gone in shadowlands? I haven’t seen them in oribos

Not exactly gone they are not weekly but they do pop for the alliance realms when there is a faction unbalance going on. Though not sure if horde gets them or not haven’t seen them.

Warmode is currently just occasional AOO and the daily everyone-for-themselves PvP WQs. There are some achievements, like killing a certain number of players from each covenant, but that’s it.

Hope so, yes.

I believe they still are there for Ally, though they don’t pop all the time to my knowledge.

This is the result of Ally mostly being the smaller faction, however I’m not sure it really helps warmode that much, nor do I think the incentives really help, most of them either seem like they don’t work or incentivize you in non PvP-way.

On the topic of faction imbalance, AD for one has larger number of Ally yet they also benefit from these bonuses over here. I understand that Ally overall has disadvantage but not on this server yet Blizzard still made them recieve the bonus with it being global, idk the reason but it seems that they are just lazy, imho.

The incentive thing is definetly a problem, I understand that faction balance definetly needs to be adressed since Ally is smaller than Horde (and it needs to be likewise adressed where the ballance is the opposite) but really the incentives seem to be very ineffective and imo this ruins the warmode experience a lot, pretty worrying.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.