Are we squishy?

I am not 60 yet, very close but have been leveling through dungeons and bg’s.

I am getting the rotation down and my buttons but the one thing i notice is I feel very squishy in both cases? Does this get better with gear? Is there something I am not doing, is there a skill I am not utilizing?

My plan is to go Ver > Crit > mastery as I will primarily pvp with a few mythics here and there.

Thank you for your help, really enjoying the class so far.

If by squishy you mean that you take a lot of damage, then yes.

However you have a lot of tools to make you tanky, such as karma, ring of peace, huge mobility to hide & vivify, necro covenant ability, etc.

As a leather class you have lowish armor, so naturally enemies will smack you hard and in pvp with low versatility you have the tankyness of a critter.

I wouldn’t worry too much until you reach 60 tho, once you do, stack vers/crit gear, with vers being the preferable stat in case you get some mastery or haste.

Some of my mates boosted my 187 ilvl monk through a +15 key last night, and I was surprised by how not squishy I was. I expected to spend most of my time staring at the floor, but I didn’t die much at all, and even survived 3 out of 4 boss fights in Sanguine Depths. Of course, the healer did a fantastic job (it wasn’t just down to me using my defensives and self heals well), but I expected to feel like I was made of paper. I was pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for the responses, guess it’s a L2Play issue, im working on it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.