aRE you farming honor ptS?

to instantly get gear on 60 or naah

I’m sure they’ll reset it on release.

6 Likes

Hopefully so i can enjoy PvP

Im already at 60k honor.

Now that scaling is gone and our dps is alot higher bgs are finally enjoyable again to me so i have been pretty much spaming them nonstop since prepatch.

2 Likes

Nah, gonna spam m+ since it will be superior anyways.

Dont slack gearing again! We start as soon as the season hits live servers! You will grind those sockets!

They will probably reset the Honor and as Bloodlock said, the m+ will give much superior and faster gear.

No ? m+ gear is worse than honor gear + ehm u get all kinds of Verastility stat comps from honor so that makes it alot better?

Oh right a m+7 giving 200 ilvl is lower than Honor which start 158 and max is 190 with 6 upgrade each needed tons of Honor.

what about statS? cos vers= resilience our best stat no?

Pretty dumb btw so m+pve fiesta again

1 Like

rather spend more time grinding honor gear via bgs which is more enjoyable than doing pve content which I don’t enjoy

6 Likes

They will be reseted When SL comes out no point farming it.

1 Like

pretty sure they will forget resetting honor because they forgot already that pvp exist at this point :smiley:

Hahahaha yes

1 Like

would be nice if they didn’t reset it and allowed the honour to be used to purchase a basic set of pvp gear to start us all off with

1 Like

Got myself 33k honor by now, hope I can get some gold out of it atleast. Would be nice if there was a light income through them again like Cataclysm daggers back in the day.

God forbid they forget to reset honour. All this pve basement dwellers will start rampaging on forums that pvp>pve and devs will prolly remove pvp at all.

1 Like

Lichborne dont summon it haha

Storm is coming rakar :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like