Are you feeling the presence of the spanish community a lot ingame or is it ok overall?

What I mean is, do you see them speaking spanish a lot, in the general chats, everywhere? Or is it a meme? I’m not sure I want to stay on a server where Spaniards are predominant when a server like Mograine is getting bigger and has great community

I dont see them so often on general chat.

No es un problema, amigo.

1 Like

The highest population on Firemaw is from Denmark, those Danes have really good English though so it’s not noticeable at all.

Firemaw certainly has a Spanish presence. Unlike every other non-English language, Spanish pops up the most because those Spaniards are a stubborn bunch. They prefer to stick to their own and will lash out at you if you ask for English chat in a public channel on an English realm.

1 Like

To be honest I see way more Danes in chat than Spanish. The Spanish usually only don’t talk English, when either advertising a guild, asking for a Spanish guild, or when someone start complaining about them in which they start talking Spanish just to rile people up and even then is not much.

I’ve met some Spanish people in game, the same as I’ve met some Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish and so on. It doesn’t make any difference.

Not really no

Every now and then they crop up but mostly they keep to themselves.

Currently 35 and not even felt them on the server at all.

I dont know what it’s like for Alliance, but there’s practically no Spanish presence in the Horde any more. They were annoying the first couple of days when they were spamming /1 with their garbage; but I haven’t encountered any since leaving the Barrens.

I guess the queues defeated the Spanish.

We’re still here, several guilds on both factions, but we have our own /World chat to speak spanish :smiley:

Can’t say I’ve noticed it at all to be honest, very rarely see anything other than english in the global channels.

I would have to agree with Ravnos… there’s the odd comment once in a while but it is very rare and doesn’t escalate

Hello, I am the Danish ”King” of Lekre/Leyre/Leyrø/idontcareo in the 12th century (1100-1200 on eu realms) I’m not Danish, but I like their theme park. Also my story, is it okay to post it here? It’s 2h 40m long to explain