Are you for real

tried logging on at 11am got in at 5pm … picked up 1 quest kicked out logged back in to a queue that had over 20k people in it and almost 8 hour wait time … absolute joke … how can you expect people to be happy with this nonsense ???

4 Likes

yep, same nonsense here…waiting for hours to play only to get randomly disconnected to again get into an hours long waiting line…honestly youd expect blizzard to be able to manage some servers after all these years but apparently the company is still run by noobs :confused:

1 Like

absolute joke mate

1 Like

this is a joke seriosly, i have goten kicked 3 times since the launch. how am i supposed to keep myself in controll when im about to smash the keyboard!! DO SOMETHING YOU DAMN!!!

1 Like

Same here, blizzard is so bad. They havent learned a thing in these 15 years…

1 Like

Agreed. The people working at blizzard must be braindead.

How can they not forsee that shiettons of people would play this game? You could see it miles away.

And they don’t even try to fix it. Give people free char transfers from the overpopulated realms to low realms.

1 Like

They’ve already addressed this before the start of the Classic Launch:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/overcrowded-realm-update/70777/1

I’m sure that Blizzard aren’t happy with the situation either, give them time to address the matters. The first few days were bound to have some bumps along the way.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.