Are you gonna keep playing warrior for Shadowlands? If yes, why?

I’m honestly having the time of my life playing Prot and I’m certainly going to keep this way. :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

No.
That’s not 100% true but I am not going to keep playing fury.
I have been a fury main since beginning of late MoP and I have honestly been enjoying it.
But lately I have felt as if the rotation is just boring.
I might switch over and play as prot warrior but we’ll have to see.

I might continue playing arms. Like how the spec feels, its just so damn defenseless

Bounced all over this garbage expansion but having a blast on my warrior. Mostly fury bit going to give Prot a go between now and whenever SL comes out. Loving the raaaaar feel and the transmogs. Maining it for SL.

yes i plan on going back to arms and using the venthyr covenent ability for shadow dmg executes :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing my war since the second day of playing wow, back in BC. I’m too attached to him, having done a lot of achievements for him and I like to continue that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes… Why? Well… cause i fell in love with the class when i made my very first alt in Vanilla. I have always mained a warrior since then, even through all the up n downs.

I’ll stick to Fury cause Arms is super boring to me.

I’m not really sure. I have a bad feeling about the fact that we received the most abilities back. I might be wrong, but I don’t think all of them are needed. You know we will have a lot more buttons to push and keep track of and thats a good thing. I like when classes are harder and take time to learn. Especially with warrior, but then I look at DHs staying the same way with their 3 rotations buttons and 2 survivability buttnos + 1 big cooldwon and it makes me wonder how are you supposed go against that with making decisions in tough situations (in arenas for example). You will have to think about wich of your defensive will you use instead of damagin and then some DH will oblitarate you. Just a thought and I might be wrong as I said but I just feel like we recived too many abilities back. I think there should be a middle ground (for amount of added abilities) for all clases and if there is one then we as warrior are a little over it right now.

1 Like

Still eyeballing changes

I want the mastery changed, and there’s some qol with the new baseline shield stuff I’d like to see, but I probably will

That’s pretty much my reasoning as well :no_mouth: That is not to say it isn’t fun or anything, I’m having fun - no point in playing if I didn’t.

Kinda hoped they’d change the arms mastery somewhat though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.