Are you sick of the PvP Q topics?

Yeah yeah long Q’s we get it. How about we talk about something different. Why do you play your class?

10 Likes

Why don’t you go ahead and start with answering your own question?

1 Like

Sure why not. It’s a very versatile class with a strong class fantasy. You get a lot of utility and it is the best example of easy to pick up but hard to master. I enjoy soloing things and with a geared Hunter a proper build and consumables I can solo dungeons and even some old raids. I enjoy the way the class plays and the things I can do and contribute to in PvP and in PvE. Also my favorite unite in WC3 was the Night Elf archer on a hippogriffe.
On a side note it’s so funny to see all the FOTM hunters that don’t even heal pets let alone double trap.

3 Likes

People cry about it because a large swathe of people can’t access BGs because they don’t have time to sit in a 1h 20min queue before even joining one. BGs aren’t supposed to be a huge time investment. So people will keep crying until something is done about it, especially given that Blizzard has the technology for it.

4 Likes

Just quit the game if you have a problem. Vote with your money. If you keep playing you just send out the signal that everything is fine.

10 Likes

I’m not sick of the “PvP Q topics”. We actually need more topics like that so Blizzard eventually realizes they should fix something. Because as of right now, 50% of the game is basically unplayable.

8 Likes

Yes someone makes a topic to get away from all that and you drag in right in… Way to go.

hehe

No we don’t need any more topics about how hard you have it for the long Q. PvE dps has a long wait for groups, people that are on the smaller side of a server population take longer to gather materials. Everyone has some sort of problem. Your problem is not more important because you have it.
There is NOTHING to fix as the battlegrounds are functioning as intended. It’s not the game’s fault that your factions is overpopulated.
If Blizzard had capped factions for balance at the start: “WHAAA I WANT TO PLAY HORDE I WANT TO PAWN ALLIANZ WHAAA”
If Blizzard CHANGES the game because of this: “Hey Blizzard why do PvP players get fast Q’s but I as a DPS have to wait? Where’s my dungeon finder?”.
I get that a portion of the horde player base will not understand this and they don’t like the truth but… THE GAME IS WORKING AS INTENDED AND YOU DID THIS TO YOURSEVS! A part of you are calling for griefing even now. You learned NOTHING.
Now go cry in the 10000 posts about this or tell me why play warrior.

4 Likes

Reroll Alliance. Thats the fix.

3 Likes

Yo. Whats your mission?

Nope, i hope PvP topics continue until they answer, even if it’s that they wont do anything, just a reply would be nice.

5 Likes

Telling the truth.

Lets be honest. This chaos is caused by meta slave players.

4 Likes

I just ignore em. They’re boring and spammy. Retail Hordies QQing about how they have to wait to enter a BG. Boo hoo, Yeah I had an hour wait on Monday on my Lock. Guess what I did other stuff some quests and some fishing while I waited. just like vanilla TBC. I had to wait a while so what?

1 Like

The fix is reroll Alliance, Other than that there is no fix that doesn’t kill the Alliance PvP scene.

1 Like

Yea we should atleast get a reply.

I play enchantment shammy because I think the tornado is cool and I like how when u get sweet proc your target melts and melee dps love the buffs.

Downfall it’s hard to get heroics pugs because you lack cc and the fact you suffer from the melee tax as groups usually want only mage or warlock.

PvP is hit and miss I like purge it can have an impact and you can delete people if lucky and a range interupt is nice the downfalls is soon as you get slowed or nova or stunned your pretty much dead not any defensives against casters apart from grounding, which is cool but it’s easy to see why they are niche in PvP

Every post I’ve read from you showcases that you do zero PVP and are a PVE Player whos into lifeskilling, which is fine. But why dont you leave the PVP to the PVP Players then?

I remember you and Tartanangel being everywhere on the forums talking about hot topic issues that affected your side durig classic. Even when the forums were spammed with such topics. Times change eh?

I have mained warlock and warrior in wrath and always wanted to get into shamans. So I’ve decided to try out healing for once when classic came out. I like the how the class plays the amount of buffs I can bring into a party. No proper cc is bad but I can kick on a short cd and help with offensive dispells in pve. The lack of defensive magic dispell hurts but that’s what I sacrefice for the rest of the toolkit.

I’m not planning on putting effort into pvp untill wrath so the apparent lack of instant casts doesn’t hurt so much as it could in arena. So I’m happy with what I can do in the content I engage in.

When wrath comes I’m going to be there with my Greenskin warrior and warlock again though.

1 Like

Actually I PvP quite a lot but thanks for the assumption. Also this is not a PvP issue it’s a change or no change issues that has wider implication not just “MUH Q TIME!”.