Arena class that requires the least awareness

I’m a casual player with not much time to focus on a dedicated team. I can sometimes play couple of hours daily and sometimes I can’t play for a week. Trough my wow gaming (since vanilla with big breaks) I have mostly played warrior and DK. I have decent PVP experience multi-season above 2.2k+ in 2v2 and 3v3, and 2.4k+ in 2v2 s1 BFA and 2.4k+ exp in RBG’s (if that is considered decent).

So from now on my goal is 3s, I would like to push to 2.4k+ (glad) in 3s this season or whenever. I know that Premade Groups in arena are mostly toxic infested with people lying about exp and linking fake stuff, or linking stuff from other chars that happened long time ago. So finding a decent team is pretty much a challenge itself (you should get an achi for finding a good 3s team in PUG) since most teams above 2.2k are friends that probably play a lot of arena together and progress together etc… But I am afraid I am stuck with LFG since I can’t have “promised play hours” I just play when I can. In 2s it’s not a problem since it is much easier to find 1 good player, rather than 2 good players in a viable comp (in 3s). Don’t get me wrong, my friend list is full of PVPers it is just that most of them are looking for / or are in a consistent 3s team.

So my question would be directed to people with 2.4k+ exp in 3s, what would be the most - easiest / class that requires the less awareness / casual class - to reach 2.4k+ in 3s? Don’t get me wrong, I want to master it, I just don’t like the games atm with my UH DK where I have tons of spells and after playing 3s games (last season) after each game my brain hurts like hell because I had to focus on so much stuff at the same time, and I would like this game to relax me, not to make me take head pills. As for the Arms warr, I don’t like the fact it has no mobility, so getting kitted by good players above 2k isn’t really a pleasure for me, and again I need a good team to support my lack of mobility.

As for alts, I have tried:

• Destro (having huge trouble with melee cleaves and fakecasting, healer can’t keep me up, good teams just )
  • Surv Hunter (I can’t master it, I am good but not as good as UHDK+warr, so I get outplayed hard and I don’t have that good of a timing)
  • Assassination rouge (I guess I just can’t coordinate the CC with my PUGs since most don’t like to use voice, although I am good in 1v1 and 2v2 I just can’t find a good 3s team)
  • Rdruid/Boomkin/Feral (I can’t master none of druid specs, so I just look funny doing it)
  • DH (hard to play it perfectly since all good DHs are all over the place ccing and interrupting everything + mana burning the healer + doing tons of DMG, so I am at the same spot as my DK regarding the “awareness”)

So any advice for a class that requires less awareness (simple and straightforward) to focus on 3s? Also it should be a good performing class overall, so it doesn’t become junk next season, patch, or expansion.

Is hpala/ret + dpriest/spriest exactly that?

This season is hopeless you can’t push 2k let alone gladiator…rank 1 players are playing at like 2k cr in 3s…

Why is this season any different than the previous two?

Because much players now play classic, so there are less players playing arena then season 1 and 2.

Metric manipulation not being tuned for the reduction of player activity.
Or they’ve intentionally made it different with the metric manipulation to further enforce the impression that fewer people are playing, only they can say for sure.

To be clear though, if they want to, they can set the metrics in the matchmaking and the rating system overall to still have people reach those higher ratings even if only 50 people would be participating. It’s not directly caused by the amount of players, it’s caused by the metrics not being tuned for the “player engagement” as they call it.

This season is the first season in history when pvp actually got worse from start on to end as the start of an xpac is usually the chaotic part.

and as we continue as worse pvp gets.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.