Arena is the worst game i've ever played in my life

The game has never had that. Not even in vanilla. Yet the game has been played for all these years and is still running.

You’re basically speaking like the game should trim down everything down to moba-level gameplay where you can click on your opponent and see their action bar, and make it so slow you can sit and read the spells as you slowly kill creeps.
If you want that, then I strongly recommend you start with PvE on the beginner level. Take it slow. You’ll eventually learn things.

Also, LoL was created to be a literal copy of dota2 but with slightly simpler gameplay and more predatory earnings model. It has been like that from the start.

The thing you re talking about has nothing to do with Mobas. I played LoL for years at high Diamond and DoTa before that. They are not slow and if you start reading things during lane phase you will get obliterated in 2 seconds. They are not easy, they are accessible, which is a term mostly used to mean the design of the game understands that people at the start need some clear guidelines in order to get better, they have a well crafted learning curve. That doesn’t speak of the difficulty of the game rather of how well it is or it is not made.
Now, Pve wise i’m doing m+ post +15 so they are isn’t anything else really to do. And PvE was really well made, i have fun playing and everything was great.
PvP on the other hand is a mess.

And there is a learning curve in PvP, provided mostly by addons and 3rd-party content creators. But it’s also provided by pattern recognition in unrated, you can go pretty far just by learning that.

For learning classes and so on, for one you can play it yourself, but you can also learn by watching 3rd-party content.

Also, rated counts as end game. For a “learning experience”, you should stick to unrated only, where you can familiarize yourself with patterns such as:

and if you still can’t memorize patterns and don’t want addons to help with that, then maybe you shouldn’t move into rated to begin with. You can still perform well enough in unrated even without such things, but rated is end game and you need to treat it as such if you want a better time in there.

You don’t expect to do well in mythic raiding without any addons, macros or adjusting your settings, right?

Also, there’s a FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCE to mobas. That is how much you can modify. This game is literally designed to be modifiable like crazy, while a moba doesn’t let you do a lot of that. So the space to design is fundamentally different, where in WoW you are EXPECTED to mod your gameplay experience to your liking.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.