Arena Team Tracker (old PAB addon) updated

New addon for Team Cooldowns - Arena Team Tracker (old Party Ability Bars) for BFA.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/arena-team-tracker
1 Like
will check it
not sure were to write my feedback. I just downloaded the addon today and it seems to work very good, i just wish i could change in which order cds are tracked, since i prefer to have my teammates trinkets then next to that their interrupts. Right now it\s random where the interrupt is, could be the 5th spell tracked or 3th, would be great being able to adjust their order so they line up for each party member
Perfect my pab no longer works. Commenting so i can download it later after the pub
Great addon.
Thank you guys , new version is up with some fixes.
@Nerfrmx thats a great idea , ill see what i can do about that when ill have time to release a new version. As a quick fix for you: try to remove all the spells then add them again in the order you want to see them.
Best Regards:)
have problem with it, i cant move the frames even when i see the anchors , it just stacking the frames in the middle of my screen, anybody can help me ?
its fixed now in last version
It is a great addon but I wish there was an option to lock the icons LEFT of the raid frames aswell. I try to use it on left but without locking I have to adjust them every game.

The addon is more mature now , fixed many bugs and added few new features / over 100k downloads. Enjoy!

Use the Grow Left option.