Arenthere any AV pug left?!?!

Hello.
Anyone know why i cant join AV pugs no more?
Everytime I enter some premade that finish match in 6 mins before i can do any quest.
Am playing on my daughter gnome mage lvl 51 and need to do quests to level. I cant even reach banner in harpies cave in 6 min.
I mean rep is nice but i just want to hit 54 and then to go brd.
Yesterday i tried that 10 (ten) times!!!
10 AVs, 10 premades…
I lost more than hour and couldnt do single quest.
This is pve zone after all…
Is there any pug left on alliance?
I need just 1 to finish all my important quests.

1 Like

Why wasting a spot in a BG which could be taken by a level 60 instead? I’m not saying you are not allowed to. I’m saying it’s not nice towards other players who are then hindered in their fight. There are plenty of zones you can visit to level 51-54.

1 Like

There are good players on lvl 54, i was farming 60 lvls passing sh gy with hunter 54, even when we were outnumbered.

Came here cause I saw a good post. And what did I read afterwards? So toxic first two comments that I nearly threw up. I don’t really know where to start, you guys left me speechless. I hope I never meet your kind in-game.

12 Likes

Love you to

Time to get my paladin to 51 and ruin your day it seems.

3 Likes

I premade so idc if ur pala by some miracle gets into my bg, we win in 7 mins regardless

I think the OP just admitted to account sharing?

Finally found pugs 2 of em in row )
Get em quests done )
But its stupid rly, 13 out 15 games are premades 6 mins…

1 Like

Parent/child isn’t considered account sharing if the child is a minor iirc.

Time to make myself a child gold farm

Careful, you’ll trigger a REEEEEEEEEE thread from Caturday

5 kiling blows baby
)

who cares if they are toxic? blizzard designs sjw mechanics which has this as it’s main use. they are also right about the issue with having sub 60s along with lvl 60s in the same bracket. unless they introduce some sort of retail scaling mechanic or splits 60s from 51-58s they are completely right to abuse the report feature to remove players which practically contribute nothing

This can literally get you perma-banned, just saying. Keep it up, people like you shouldn’t be playing this game. :+1:

12 Likes

Roll up and read again.

Trash alliance calling others trash, priceless irony.

This is just game bro
Why so toxic…

2 Likes

Yeah, this is what the game has turned into XD(Toxic trash premade players calling others trash xD)
Though, 51-59 should have their own bracket as they just get crapped on.
But if they do mass report somebody, they can all be banned for it.

1 Like

Ye 51-59 bracket should do it. Some honor for those lost souls who rank and perfect balanced zone for most of those who want to level and rep up.
I would rather always choose AV to quest/level with 40:40 then my server burning steppes with 300:15 ratio.
And am not getting carried like u think, when i get back to hand in quest i kill infiltrators.
5 blowing kills baby vs 60
)