Argent Dawn Veterans Thread

Viviann from AD was in insight :slight_smile:

Minicog here I played on AD since late TBC it is good to see fellow ADers here!

Wonderful seeing so many familiar names, I hope everyone is doing well.

2 Likes

Love this thread. If anyone wants to catch up, I’m on Hydraxian as Zeyu or Tradus.

Alliance Characters: Sterm & Sorten
Timeperiod: Closed beta to Early Cataclysm

Current Server: Hydraxian Waterlords

Played the Alliance character as Alansen from Cataclysm to BfA (Start of classic)
So been rping for a while.

I’ve got this guy who is my main. Some people might know me better as Grumpa? Having RP’d from Mists until the end of Legion.

My Rogue will make his way into Classic having left Gilneas with the Gilnean Brigade Crowley sent to help Jaina. Although a long levelling process to go through first.

I 'member you! Probly never interacted with you but definitely seen you around. I played mainly as Feltra and Hesetha on alliance, and Chehani / Yuuni on horde. Team Taco!

I wasnt too active in the RP scene back when i started on Argent Dawn in 2005. However i became more active as TBC rolled around, with my Priest named Eido.

Just joined HW. Was active at Argent Dawn since 2006 to 2010.

1 Like

wave Nice to see one name I remember!

Hey, are there any vets here running any active campaigns?

I am not a veteran from Argent Dawn but my guild and I are running a bit of a campaign. We started from Redridge and now are stationed around the Barrens at the moment, travelling around most of Kalimdor in search of an artefact, and also deal with a demonic cult.

2 Likes

Well, I am an Argent Dawn vet… and I am the Captain of this ship. :sob:

2 Likes

Life is like an onion! All smelly and buried in the ground!

1 Like