Argent Tournament " lance attack animation " issue

Good morning,

I would like to describe little, ’ not very problematic ', cosmetic issue, that You may be interested in fixing.

By the way - please forgive me my english - as it will propably become obvious quickly [ now? ] - it is not my native language.

I am relatively new and happy WoW player from Poland, and I am currently getting through achievments in ’ Argent Tournament '.

I think I have come across a tiny little problem of esthetic nature:

When I equip lance in ’ Argent Tournament Grounds ', my character, Draenei Female Priest, while on foot, ‘got it’ on her ‘back’ and carrying it around that way - and it is perfectly fine.

… but, when I am mounting on some " tournament mount " and enter the struggle, lance > stays < on her back still, even while I am attacking targets - from mount. Attack animation shows… my character is ‘making’ all sort of attack moves, thrust, charge, but with > empty hand < - while still having lance ’ carried on the back '. I assume it should not work that way, because I have seen videos of other players in Argent Tournament, whose not have that ‘issue’. Beside that - any other ‘NPC’ character I fight, Gnomes, Taurens, Orcs, ‘handles lance properly’ all the time.

To make matters perfectly clear:

I am using two tiny ‘addons’ which I read about before I installed them to make sure that they are perfectly ’ legit ’ and ’ legal '… I do not think that they have anything to do with ’ the nature of the issue ', but I will point them out below, so there will be no doubt about their possible influence:

I use
“Coordinates”
and
“HandyNotes”

• both from ’ curse forge ', both being confirmed by many players on many topics as legit - and pretty much every WoW-guide video or Wowhead topic I found ‘point’ to coordinates also, so I hope it is fine I use them…

Other than those, I do not use anything else ‘from the outside of the game’.

If You need pictures - I am happy to provide them, but the ‘issue’ is rather simple - ‘lance’ does not show at any point, even when mounted on Tournament Mount or while attacking - “in hand”, “on hand” of my character toon. I do not mean ‘inventory screen’ - I mean ‘in game look of a character’, which always have ‘empty, naked hand without lance’ - even while ‘making attacking moves’ with it and doing damage by it. My character just always have it ‘on the back’, like when being on foot, while every other ‘NPC’ carry lance/attack with lance from mount - while just holding it properly in hand and ‘pointing it forward’.

I have searched for ’ topics ’ about the similar issue before creating my own here, of course…

If You have some ‘quick’ explanation about what may cause it and what to change - I will happy read it.

Like I said - it is not ‘huge problem’, but - as a loyal customer - I thought I will point this out for the glorious sake of improvement. ; )

Thank You in advance for Your time and attention,
Best regards.

Hello Violetverraq,

Please report this as a possible bug using the ingame tool. Unfortunately, this forum is not the right place for it. Please be aware that you won’t get a response on the report, but it will be read.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Sure, I will report it as You described.

Kind Regards.