Armory achievements

Some achievements have gone missing since this week - my feat of strengths most notably. now it only shows the feats that my char has earned and does not show account wide feats and i do not have the show specific achieves ticked ingame, this has only started this week and chars that have not yet logged in remain with all feats of strengths listed?

so something has happened D:

Hey Fudgee

It sounds like you might’ve enabled the in-game option to only show Character Achievements, which does change the Armory’s display too

You can find it under Interface > Social when logged in, make sure the “Display Only Character Achievements to Others” option is turned off. One thing to note, however, is that the Armory doesn’t quite update in real time, and may take a few days to show that change

Hello Galcavon

If you would have read my post, you would have seen that i wrote that i did not have that option ticked. An occurring theme from GMs nowadays is actually not reading the post as i have discovered through many ticket responses but thats a topic for another day.

But anyways i have seen someone on the US forum post about this issue so we can probably end this here as it has more chance of being addressed there!

Thanks

Hey Fudgee, sorry about the mixup there from my colleague!

It’s quite an odd issue you have there and I suppose you have tried to tick that box my colleague mentioned and untick it just to be sure it didnt kick start something?

That’s not to say a bug didnt obviously happen here as things should not just randomly change for specific characters. It would be good to know if that above step changes anything though as it could help the developers figure out what randomly caused the issue.

You are right in that there is a US forum post but contrary to popular belief, both regions forums are looked at and addressed. So if you give the above a try and get back to this thread with an update, we can ensure that the update gets added into the report :slight_smile:

I have the same issue for few days. All account-bound achievements are showing as not collected right now. Also “Display Only Character Achievements to Others” is disabled in my interface.

Well, I have the same problem. I recently noticed I am missing FoS/Legacy on my main toon via armory. I have 65 FoS should be 104.

This seemingly long standing and unresolved issue for others has just started for me as of today.

Can anyone post the link to the US forum post on this I can’t seem to find it?

Found it.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/7-3-5-armory-displaying-char-ach-points/2137

There are some other posts on this as well but i think this is the main one. Worryingly there doesn’t even seem to be a respone at all from a blue.

I too have been experiencing the same problem as the others above me. As an achievement hunter I find it quite disheartening that this is happening. :frowning:

DO SOMETHING BLIZZARD. Silence is not the answer

Mine has been showing character only achievements for longer than I can remember. I assumed it was feature of the new armory.

Yes it’s fixed. You just need to log in to update character.

No, it’s not. Still 4 FoS are missing. 100 in armory, 104 in game. Check your simple armory

That’s because Simple Armory shows all raid FOS, while the Armory only shows your highest one.
So Simple will show Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge, while Armory shows only Cutting Edge.

Before that ‘problem’ armory count all AofC and CE. I have CE Black Gate, Xavius, Helya, Argus, G’huun - 10 FoS. While armory shows only highest one it will be 5. Not 4. Blizzard have problem to fix it, and that’s the fact

The problem persists for me. That box in the menu was always unchecked, but it still doesn’t show the total number of achievements.
But if you click on my character here, it will show the total amount on the armory. It’s just not translated into the forums.