Armory not updating after Name change

Hello, a few days ago I changed the race and the name of my current character, from being a zandalari troll with the name ‘’ Ashkal ‘’ to my current character, a troll with the name ‘’ Ashalk ‘’ (among other race changes I made before testing racial and visuals). The problem is that since the name change the mythical + data in the game’s armory has not been updated, consequently Raider IO has not updated my score, and has simply left it to 0 again with the problem that that entails to search for groups in mythical +. This was about a week ago. I have also discussed this with Raider IO and they tell me there is nothing they can do until the armory is updated. If you could give me a hand to solve the problem it would be appreciated.
A greeting.

PD: It’s being annoying trying to contact the game support, one page redirects another one several times, and the customer feels the same as when you call a mobile company to leave.

I’m not entirely sure the armoury is updating at all at the moment. I changed my transmog yesterday morning but the old one is still showing.

Sadly I don’t believe the In Game support team can help with the armoury anyway.