Armoury not updating since last night

Good luck mate

1 Like

queue now 172k, what is this sorcery, should go down and not up :frowning:

1 Like

The wow leaderboards are updated, but I still cant sim my main and rio shows todays runs but not yesterdays pugs. I hope its just the traffic, on rio I m somewhere over 179k lol.

1 Like

Guess we have to way till tomorrow morning. 170k really is a lot :crazy_face:

1 Like

it goes up and up 323k now ><

1 Like

yeah mate it show for me everything

1 Like

My wow armory page is the same but my io page is changing slowly slowly, i.e I gain some runs every 5 minutes. Maybe it’s because it scans other people runs which I am inside and hence I get the data from them. Not sure. But still my Armory page is not updated. Doesn’t even show the new raid tier.

2 Likes

Everything is caught up on both my armory and raider IO page. Thanks for fixing this!

1 Like

My armoury still hasn’t updated my dungeons from the 25th/26th of this month.

1 Like

Well, finally got an update after my reply.

1 Like

Now im getting error 500

We believe this issue has been resolved. You will need to log out of an affected character in order for their information to be updated. If you still see issues, let us know!

2 Likes

Yes, everything seems ok.

Thank you alot for your work. Please, have a Deathwing cookie.

2 Likes

It is not working for me, i tried logging in and out of the game and the same thing with the forums.

its saying error 500 now

Logout then login, no updates from my side.

Update: It is updated now.

1 Like

got the same issue the last few days. Mine got updated today. I think about 5 hours ago.
Should be fixed for all soon.

1 Like

This is really getting on my last nerve

All i am trying is to fix the armory so that it can sync with our discords raidbot again for faster results, but because the main source which is the official WoW armory think my main is deleted, or transferred (error 500).

PLEASE DO SOMETHING

Thank you for fix. But… Ny’alotha raid progress still missing under character. :frowning:

1 Like

Hi all!

If your progress isn’t populating on the armory, please perform these steps: https://battle.net/support/en/article/000010476

We’re aware that the Ny’alotha, the Waking City panel is not currently appearing under raids and is being addressed.

[edit] Ny’alotha, the Waking City is now visible in EU! :bug: :octopus: . Go get’em!

As there’s been no further reports here regarding the armory, I’ve closed the thread.

Thanks again for your participation and patience!