Armoury not updating since last night

Same here, I have logged a ticket for the same 2 days back.

Also affected, any ETA or even further updates from the dev team?

I suspect the reason armory is bugging up is because of Corruption ?
Didnt this very thing happen at some point because of TF/WF because the Armory didnt know how to present the info ?

But yeah same here. Nothing for 3 days, scores on showing on leaderboard.

The problem is the Mythic plus leaderbboard
 https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/pve/leaderboards/frostmane/freehold Here is my server, look at the date of all runs! Please fix

Can’t wait for Blizzard telling us our runs were not recorded this week and we end up with the wrong loot in the chest. big clap

Same for me since 24.01 last runs were recorded, only one of the 1000 things that isn’t working properly in 8.3.

2 Likes

Same m+ and raid will not update

Well, my sub expires in 7 hours. Wont renew until we have an answer. If that is the case, I’m unlikely to return !

haha
 you’re kidding right?
good luck :slight_smile:

Same issue here
 have not had any runs registered since Friday and my character’s gear is not updated on the armory

Same issue with all my m+ runs, howerver, my raiding progress did update yesterday, also it says ingame that my “highest key” is a mechagon - workshop 12" but i havent even done that key.
Why is this patch so damn buggy? Graphic drivers crashing, this broken API, random DC’s, how can all these things be an issue on a game thats been up for 15 years?

2 Likes

Same issue here
 have not had any runs registered since Friday and my character’s gear is not updated on the armory

Same here, only transmog updated, but not items or m+ progression

Same problem. Please fix before our weekly loot chests aren’t correct either.

Hey Blizz can u give an update to this? All my progress is not showen, Armory is not updating. Would be good to atleast here some news to this. We pay for it.

Same here, no solution.

1 Like

Same
 Last updated on 25th
 After that, only the transmog changes

1 Like

Same problem here, it’s been days since it updated

Nope, i’ve got on corrupted legs and they are displayed correctly.

It’s more likely something due to the addition of the mechagon dungeons to the leaderboard, if you look at your mythic dungeon tab in the armory, those dungeon doesn’t show up at all.

Same here, not updating for a couple of days now, my stuff is being updated but now my mythic + runs.