Armoury not updating since last night

Is it possible to finally give an statement blizzard. That’s an big problem right here pls fix or at least give us an status

Any news? Did you find the problem? Tell us please.

Same here, not updating. it’s getting really annoying as it gets harder each day for pugging.

same issue my key didn’t update .when it will be fix?

blizzzaarrddd, fix your armory, it still does not show new raid, and it does not record m+ runs!!

Same here. Still not updating

Still not updating. Please fix

Same issue here. Still no changes. Armory doesn’t reflect what i got equipped in game.

This is actually ridiculous. It’s been 3 days+ and they still haven’t fixed it.

1 Like

Got same problem.

Same issue for almost all characters I would like to track. Not updating Mythic Plus, nor gear changes.

#metoo :((

M+ leaderboards not updating for me either. Guess many runs won’t make it to the top 500 once it’s finally back …

1 Like

Your personal weekly best runs should still be trackable from your armory character profile.

if you continue with these problems it does not cause me confidence to continue playing

they’re not though…

you need it to update rio. or you cant get in any m+

1 Like

please fix this , 3 days rejected for 99% partys because my “score” is not updated. its very frustrating, and nobody answer.

1 Like

Same problem here. Hope the data is not lost…

What I meant is, after Blizzard fixes the backend and the Armory and leaderboards update, rio will be able to pick up your weekly best runs from your Armory profile even when said run doesn’t make into the leaderboards.

1 Like