Arms or Fury PVE

Hey all, just hit 120 on this char, ive not seen many fury warrs at all and seem to be consistently beaten by arms warrs.

Is arms worth a shot? I havent played in a while but I recall arms being good for pvp and fury for pve.

Arms isnt as bad as people say

I’d say it can even wreck fury on AoE, although i cant for the life of me figure out how to deal more than 30k singletarget

Short answer : Yes i’d say its worth a shot

I would say play what ever you like .
U need to figure it out for ypurself

I want to play fury, I was just checking if its still viable haha, thanks guys :grin:

Then play it Boy:)

Depends, arms seems to be the better spec in raids, while fury has the upper hand in M+, mind you Arms doesn’t seem to be far behind.

1 Like

ARMS
Thank me later

1 Like

Arms if you had the right gear. Arms is depended on some azrites and you’re pretty much restricted on essences like lucid dreams. Fury as i think you have more room to play with and its not heavily depended on azrite like Arms. On Arms if you wanna compete you need those Test Mights and good haste in the inner’s.

The gap is not that big between both but my preference goes to Arms anyway. it gives you def stance and die by sword and second wind ( which does not get interrupted my the eye from corruption. Honestly i did not give fury a try after cata , but i see a lot of people love it. So yea …

Tried out arms for our raid last night, I was a bit hit and miss on the rotation at times but I can honestly say im not going back to fury, only got one test of might trait at the mo so im looking forward to the improvements as I get better gear

Seems quite a definite decision. What have you found so attractive about Arms?

Somehow I think you’re exagerating with that 30k thing, i mean even i do over 30k on the target dummy and my warrior character is like barely 1 week old.

Nah i suck on singletarget

I do 22-26k on average now

Edit : But to be fair i have not dpsed in a raid in quite a while on this char

This is my warrior btw, we have similar builds but i just roll with tons of mastery+haste and use the Avatar > warbreaker > Ravager Combo to seriously pump up the damage, with the vision of perfection, the ravager lines up with warbreaker nicely and both ability then line up nicely with avatar every 2 uses.

I often reforge & try new things my normal traitset is :

Gathering stom x3

Seismic wave x3

I just like to smack people with AoE, although atm im trying to experiment more, i do love gathering storm x3 with vision of perfection major so i’l keep that :smile: But yeah maybe i should try raiding abit on my warriorino, its been a while, now he just sits on the forums and rots for the most part

Also i stack mastery & versatillity just bcuz :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.