Arms quickly falling behind

for most of this expansion people had remarks about arms being too good, but unless you are wearing paper those 30k/40k executes just ain’t there, more like 12k.

arms has an outdated toolkit, and every other class can now outdamage and outlive arms no problem.

arms can die in a stun even in defensive stance. a DH can do all arms damage plus 1/3 more. our tier sets will be trash. healers are getting buffed. even a holy priest will outdamage arms.

time to reroll

If they are so bad and outdated, why are Arms Warriors currently the most represented spec in the game at higher ratings?

4 Likes

because warriors are being played by lots of people, historic class.

if you die to a warrior somebody on your team is not doing their job.

It seems like you can’t comprehend what it means to have the most represented spec at ratings above 2200.

1 Like

it seems like you can’t comprehend how to get above said 2200

Spec representation isn’t necessarily as simple as ‘it’s played the most therefore it is the best’ - seen via disc priest having higher representation than resto druids, destro being more represented than demo and frost mage, havoc being more represented than feral - just a few examples.

Nevertheless Arms is still comfortably a top 3 melee and it seems like people have finally imported enough weakauras with blowhorns so they don’t get hit by 35k executes as often though.

Idc if you’re trolling or whatever but arms actually has the best pvp toolkit in the game and should genuinely be the blueprint for class design.

2 Likes

well, kind of, but as I stated it’s falling behind. hello blur every 40 seconds

Easy fix, just restore Overpower to what it originally was, procs when target dodges and you press it to have a 100% hit to target that is dodging.

I’m sure that will not break anything.

I totally agree, even because it hits like a wet noodle, but should always be available, buffed 2x damage. also buff slam wtf.

I prefare to meet warriors then others class in arena. Warriors are so easy to kite. I have more 90% winrate against warrior + healer.

we are approaching end of season and people had time to evaluate all the classes, covenants, and what shuts down certain classes, like warriors.

every good player knows now that meeting a warrior is a free win. once the weak defensives are down it’s gg for them.

watch some high rated streams, warrior is almost always the first to go down.

MS effect is a big fat joke to any decent healer.

They are there, when warrior uses his banner and avatar. They never went away.

So having every single imaginable utility in the world is now an outdated kit. Interesting.

Lmao arms lives through full stunlock of the rogue with def stance with no issues, what are you even talking about?

4 Likes

I’m literally above 2200 currently? Can you only spout nonsense? Funny you try to call other people out, when you’re hiding behind an alt character like the insecure person you’re.

it’s not like you promote healthy discussion by ninja-editing words such as “delusional”, telling other they do not understand what is representation (while in fact you’re the one that doesn’t) and calling them insecure. you’re just not worth responding to so you can stop posting and nobody is gonna miss low rated dks in thread, nor in arena.

read full thread please, or again, don’t, we don’t care about made up stuff.

Who “we”? You only speak for yourself. And the made up stuff is coming out of your mouth.

3 Likes

you are.*

Happy to be of assistance!

ignore this guy, he’s trying to troll in every thread he can find. saaad

2 Likes

h ttps://imgur.com/a/08sGQ79

U shoud try dk.

1 Like

How to spot a warrior player :rofl:

He must 100% be trolling… He is has two alt warriors at 2100 which is what he is defending I am assuming…

Warriors in bfa s4: 5% above 2.2k
Warriors sl s2: 13% above 2.2k
“Bro I swear I played warrior since vanilla!!! Oh I got the achievement for reaching level 10 in 2021 on my warr? Must be a bug…”

1 Like