Arms return to glory in shadowlands

Glorious day ladies and gentlemen.
Shattering throw will be back, and swap for shield and 1H macros is going to back in the rotation

Just love it.

Brace yourselves warriors of the alliance and horde, we shall rise to glory together

2 Likes

Arms need a lot more than that to be viable. My thought as here 9.0 Abilities wishlist : - #36 by Arcana-earthen-ring

i dont want this shield swap trash and 1hand dps stuff …

9 Likes

They just need to remove the dmg reduction from def Stance and make it baseline. This would help a lot.

1 Like

Dunno what y’all talking about but I just have a feeling it’s gonna be rip and tear !!!

1 Like

Shield and 1h weapon swap macros would add some much needed flavor and depth to the warrior class gameplay.

6 Likes

weird that this saying a rogue LUL

Nice mog bro

Most casters have many powerful instant spells these days though, look balance starsurge or FoF Ice lance.

are you serious?

Russian forums are that way sir

What kind of magic is this 0_o

The orcish one sir

Let’s just hope that we don’t get to be a bleed spec again.

2 Likes

Most classes have really good self sufficiency, arms does not, one of the reasons i play fury currently is because of how much better the self healing and the toolkit is abit better. Arms is supposed to feel like a battle master, it doesn’t feel like that at all, i don’t think self healing suits arms, however there should be some kind of compromise, you’d think a master of weapons, mobility and overpowering attacks would have a baseline stun lol.

1 Like

Yep, I actually want them to endorse this no healing cliché.

Therefor warriors should get all kinds of utility abilities.

Disarm
Demo shout
Shockwave
Spell reflect
baseline double charge
Duel
banners
intervene
baseline defensive stance

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.