Arms vs Fury against bosses

So I know that when expansion started arms was the go to in pve, and well pvp like always… But has something changed so far? I played fury in BFA and really liked it, I know it might be better in mythic+ but what about single target, since arms can just spam condemn pretty much which is bonkers, fury can’t, but does attack faster and doesn’t have that point where you just stand without rage auto attacking xD so yeah I just wanna know if anything changed

Fury and Arms single target is about equal (though Arms has better burst ST), actually on the sims Fury is a tiny bit higher for me. Arms can’t really “spam” Condemn because outside of cooldowns it doesn’t have the rage generation, you’re not doing that much when Warbreaker + Ravager isn’t available other than maintaining and preparing for the next burst window.

I mean at this point you can play Fury on any fight in Castle, Arms has the edge on some fights from a progression perspective but it’s not gonna make that much difference, play Fury if you want.

1 Like

recent buffs and whatnot arms is crap vs fury.
They beat us in both survivability, single target dmg and aoe damage.
Arms only wins on burst damage, and the boost u get from the bust helps u keep a lead on lower HP enemies(maybe some dungeon bosses)
But in a raid, a fury will catch up and pass you infinetly.

OVerall there is almost no bonus to being arms in PVE atm ._.

Honestly hope they change that and make it a viable choice because I enjoy Arms far more than fury

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.