Don’t fall for the bait it’s Bloodlock.
Worst warlock EU.

1 Like

Good idea let’s remove rogues self heal. :+1:

2 Likes

It’s good that you know me.

But who are you? :joy:

we also had 1000borrowed powers and legendaries

new changes are in slam build will bonk hard cant wait to test it out, slight mortal strike burst nerf 15%+/- but consitent pressure up, obnoxious stuff nerfed all around

Which is what I am calling you out on but your responses are all the same. “Lol no, according to me they are not and other players just noobs. I am a god myself though which is why I cry about rogues in all my posts”

Yeah average warrior has like 800 more rating than they should have :thinking: Imagine not only being as delusional as you are but also a hypocrite :rofl:

Maybe instead of spending 99% of your awake time on twitch spamming “kekw” in the chat you could go outside and look for your “missing” dad?

Haha sure thing :smiley: Someone disagrees with you = they are clueless :rofl: Holy moly it must be nice living in your world :smiley:

I suppose the reason behind warriors being (and still rising) prominent in solo shuffle (the sh*tfest of ooga booga comps) is because they are the hardest class to play and all pros play it? :open_mouth:

Solo:
(Arms)
1800+: 7%
2200+: 6.56%
2400+: 6.35%

(Assa)
1800+: 4.34%
2200+: 5.29%
2400+: 5.79%

3v3:
(Arms)
1800+: 6.21%
2200+: 5.63%
2400+: 5.88%

(Assa)
1800+: 4.85%
2200+: 7.53%
2400+: 8.27%

Similar to when dh was really STRONG they had a massive representation in solo shuffle… I wonder why :thinking:

Like I said I try to not even look at this from a rogue’s perspective because we have so many outs for warriors and I am talking in broad general terms when I tell you that the warrior kit is overloaded at the moment and they should fix it together with the other overloaded specs.

I mean you seem to whine quite a bit about rogues when the discussion is about arms :thinking:

This is the issue - “for me”. Sure that is a very personal opinion and you have every right to it but coming up with points such as “warrior is not broken, frankly it is a skill-issue” you contribute NOTHING to the discussion.

You come with statements such as:

Which makes me believe you are one of the people who thought things such as sepsis was the most broken thing in the game and there was no way to outplay it?

Quotes like these are also hilarious :rofl: Not only are we only talking about the top 0.1% but this statement is the most airhead thing I have ever heard…

“We did a study where we asked people who did russian roulette what it was like. We have determined that 100% of people playing russian roulette survive!”

Yo guys, this thread is resolved. I got my answer. Warrior nerfs on Feb. 7th. :rofl:

1 Like

Really? Could you link?

Btw if they nerf them they were clearly not too strong right?

1 Like

No ele nerfs though :confused: bit of MM love but I don’t think it will be enough

Yeah, said that in the other thread. Actually mindblowing.

Destro buffs look pretty tasty too

those are not nerfs 15% less dmg on dmg modifier but constant dmg huge buff so u can force cds outside of spamming big mortals, slam and overpover will be slapping 80-90k’s

Copium is hard

You really think the numbers of Slam and Overpower will be that high with these changes?

Slam hits 20k now with full slam build after the buffs it will hit for a big 28k!!!

1 Like

Looks more like a dmg redirection to me, so more sustain coming and a slightly smaller burst

Yeah, i was talking to another warrior main he basically said the same. I mean, they literally said in the notes they want to shift damage and that’s what they’re doing. The guy said you will play different talents with these changes and get more sustained.

I think I have a copied 50k crit a friend did with slam last week, so I think Belver might be right, slam build could be quite obscene now, but only reset will tell, personally, I think this just makes Warrior harder to deal with for most.

can we still complain about warriors?