Arthas and Shadow-Lands

Arthas will likely be in the maw, and it wouldn’t surprise me if there is a quest to recreate the helm of dominion and bring back the original Lich King.

why would we bring it back to Ner’zhul? From the moment he was the Lich King he was pure evil, and even before he became the Lich King he was the one responsible for the corruption of the Orcs and by proxy the Genocide against the Draenei. And as far as i remember he blew up original Draenor.
Why would we give someone like that one of the most powerful Artifacts in existence after he screwed up multiple times and was then “overthrown” by the Servant he created.

2 Likes

would not be to supriced if that is the case, though if Bolvar doesnt take the up the new helm then who, Maby Nazgrim or someone else of the four horsemen.
then again if Sylvanas dies, I would not be to supriced if Nathanos takes the helm and a new era of the scourge starts.

other people who could do it, it is Tyrande if something goes wrong, Genn also I think could be a candidate from alliance side.
horde side maby Thrall doubt that but a possibility, Rommath maby also could do it.

How about Darion? He is probably one of the strongest deathknights and has pretty good morals.

On the other hand he still does what needs to be done.

And the public may even trust him to be the jailer , as he is the son of a famous hero

or jainas brother could do it also, he seems to have the morals atleast.

That’s actually a good idea.

He also was probably a military commander in his fathers army. So he should have some expirience

He also has the superpower of not decomposing, even while being submerged in water for 30 years, and thus could potentially keep his Davy Jones look for decades to come!

2 Likes

Another question is, Arthas, Sylvanas, the Jailor, the Valkyrs were all in the Edge of Night story did they all participate in the events that will lead to Shadowlands?

Since he was burned to ash in the books. Decomposing shouldn’t be a problem

Well, I guess since it was a red dragon, they were healing flames! Somebody just forgot to tell the rest of the parties that were raided by the Dragonmaw… And the orcs.

“Now we have Crown, Sword and the wish that someone control the Scourge again, but who will qualified enough to wiled such powerful artifact weapons?”

“What’s with Jaina’s brother?”

“W-why this guy?!”

“Because he’s Jaina’s Brother and seems to have morals, period”

then if it would go the other way, and some totaly evil or some major power hungry person would take it, who could that be.

Sylvanas nah she wont do it, becuse she could have done so already.
assuming people can come back from shadowlands, then Arthas maby, but seems he kind of aint bad anymore.
Garrosh but he should not be in the shadowlands at all, if he is even dead, he was turned to stone, what in wow doesnt need to be death.

nathanos would stil be my pic of a pure evil and kind of insane person to take over the scourge and start a new era.

Taelia should take it since she’s Bolvar’s daughter. Then once Anduin marries her, Stormwind will gain the military might of the Scourge. It shall be the ultimate power in the world.

Garrosh was turned to stone ? Wasn’t he just hold on place by storm as lightning executed him?

It’s so wrong for many reasons. Bolvar already said that the crown will be your own prison. Why would he do this to his daughter? Let’s not forget that Taelia want to explore the world and have some adventures. It’s not possible when she sits in a icy throne in ICC.

He was hold be storm to be executed by a lightning, yes.

Then she will sit on that throne.

Besides she can still go out and explore the world, that’s literally what Arthas does in the WotLK cinematic.

B-but it’s not the same!

don’t try to argue with him, it’s not worth your sanity.

Arctur is the heart of this forum :heart:

Not sure if it’s allowed to say this, but as body part-metaphors are concerned i always saw him more of the body’s waste disposal. But maybe that’s just me.