Artifact Weapon Appearances | Shadowlands max level

Hello,

I am wondering how to get artifact weapon appearances being max level already. With alt that I started to level in Legion I could manage to get the questline in Dalaran and got my artifact weapon, but with another character (orc shaman) I leveled in BFA, now I want to unlock artifact weapon appearances, but chromie doest give me the options to get back to Legion, and in Dalaran I couldn’t get the quest.
Please help with this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Did you check the War Board in one of the cities? The Legion starting quest should be on it.

1 Like

There are only 3 options (pandaria, wod and bfa). Also outside the gates npc gives me the quest to polish armor, get ready etc. but when I get the quest the NPCs don’t appear to do the quest(

That’s odd. Doesn’t he give you an option to skip the intro and go straight to Dalaran?

Accept one of those to free one of the “slots” keep accepting until the Legion one shows up. The board only shows 3 at a time, in order to see the others you gotta open up a spot. You can dismiss the ones you don’t want afterwards.

Maybe you have some other quest that also changes that zone, putting you in a different phase where those NPCs don’t exist.

Do the BFA intro first, it blocks the Legion start.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.