As an Alliance player, there's no valid argument against exterminating the Horde

I am playing classic WoW and there is time and time again quote how forsaken aren’t true Horde and how they’re untrusted allies. How entire Horde - and even Tauren question their allegiance. I counted 7 cases like that already. Especially Darkspears were quite anti forsaken and knowing their loas’s attitude it is indeed insulting that they made Vol’Jin of all people to make Sylvanas his successor. :confused:

5 Likes

He did summon army of undead, Pa’ku thrown precious Azerite mavhine to the bottom of the sea and Gonk’s children were feasting on human invaders.

But enough of this RP. Let’s not derail it anymore.

2 Likes

Good point, we’ve rumbled long enough. I bet no one wants to read more about defeated Zandalari. :wink:

Actually? No
And not really true either

Except when they experienced enough peace to build and prosper and multiply, became from a handfull of Tauren and Orc and Troll survivors in harsh Kalimdor to a force to be reconed with…

Well yeah, Death usually the end, not just an end but the end… in most cases

That wasn’t peace. Thats was survival and fetching for crumbs. Just ask Thrall from SHattering what his thoughts been on that. He never expected Orcs to actually prosper in Durotar.

Yes it does. Sorry. :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be fair, the only time the Horde started rising up was during Cataclysm. When the Maghar of Outland became active members of the orc society, the Forsaken had returned from Northrend with a means to grow, when the Darkspear were finally able to reclaim the Echo isles, and when the goblin industry kickstarted what would become most of the Horde’s arms race.

Prior to that, and barring stuff like the inclusion of Blood elves in TBC, the Horde leadership under Thrall was more than willing to let the faction survive on the bare minimum.
A problem that became rather apparent in cataclysm, when the environment turned slightly harsher than usual, and going with the basics simply didn’t cut it.

PS: Aside from the example Erevien pointed out, this issue was addressed later in other places such as Garrosh short story:

And we found the man who thinks living in “The Barrens” is called “prospering” when you were being hunted and were a nomad before…

Sure thing man!!

Dont lose hope, one day the Alliance may “prosper” in Silithus or Voldun as well…

You assume that the Horde would survive Sylvanas victory. As soon as she’ll have vanquished the Alliance, she’ll raise all the former alliance members and turn on the Horde. Until everyone’s dead or her brain washed slave, she won’t stop.

That sounds like Alliance propaganda.

3 Likes

dismantling the horde, means to end their own right to rule their Nations.
In essence the Military would be abolished, Alliance Garrisons would be placed in each Capital and the Horde races would be forcefully conducted into serving under the Alliance Banner.

That is what dismantling the Horde means, in short terms enslavement.

I mean, dismantling something more sounds ending it, so in essence, just make sure the Horde ceases to exist. Doesn’t necessarily mean anything else you said.

No one with a functioning mind would expect the Horde to just quietly dismantle and remain so, much like the Alliance which is a -Kingdom-
the Horde has build it’s own connections and unity.

the Alliance would be fools to not ensure the horde stays dismantled, if they do this action, not to mention the Horde would fight til the very last standing soldier if that became the case.

Why not?

Since when did the Alliance become a kingdom?

And the Alliance hasn’t?

1 Like

Elegy.

By Anduin Wrynn’s own words.

the Alliance is a Kingdom Genn, one we’ve build

Your question legitimately makes no sense…

“That’s what this action is intended to do, Genn. Not just to take Darnassus. But to use it against us, striking at the very heart of what makes our kingdoms the Alliance.” (Elegy)

What does thig suggest?

I also ctrl + F’ed my way through Elegy, I did not find your quote.

Yes, it does, since the Alliance is not a kingdom. So tell me, where did the Alliance build its connections and unity from.

1 Like

well shoot must have been Before the Storm then.
I’ll check it tomorrow in my hard copy and tell you exact page, line and chapter then.

as for your question, still does not make sense when the sentence indicates much like- meaning Just like the Alliance but not quit the same manner.
the Horde has made connections and Unity of their own.
This indicate the Alliance also has connection and a Unity.

Your question continues to make no sense.

In that case, in what manner did the Alliance bond according to you that is different than the Horde?

Feel free to.

Killing dragon is difficult, but it’s much more difficult not to turn into dragon yourself after victory.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.