As an Alliance player, there's no valid argument against exterminating the Horde

To be fair, if we are going by game lore, I don’t see how the Alliance can exterminate the Horde.

We attacked the Undercity without Blight precautions. I am amazed we didn’t attack Zandalar without boats. Our exterminating of the Horde will probably start without weapons or something, or we won’t have a plan in case of resistance. I mean, why would someone expect a race resisting extermination?

6 Likes

To be honest as a Horde player, that seen his faction lore butchered for years, for the sake of “another faction conflict”, “it’s time to go back to Warcraft roots”.

I would like to see Activision Blizzard forced to write the end of the Horde in BfA or the next expansion.
Because of what they wrote, in WoT.

The storm they would had to put up with, Horde, players that had no say in Sylvanas election as Warchief, or her actions during BfA.

The amount of subscribers they would lose because of the outrage.

Finally the fact they now have to come up with another opponent for the Alliance, due to their precious PVP game and WARcraft , narrative.

We can already see a sample of that in a dimension where Thrall died in infancy.
Blackmoore helped defeat the Orcs than recruited them to destroy Lordaeron.
In that dimension we would be playing basically Humans Vs Humans.
Red Alliance Vs Blue Alliance.

Because lore is tied to their precious cash cow called WoW.
Now’s the question: would they ever write the end of WoW, after the Horde is defeated ?
From a author’s point of view, yes.
From a company that only thinks about profits: never.

Would everyone have to role a Alliance because the Horde ceased to exist ?
Yes.

Would we see in this new narrative a free for all PVP, since now we belong to the same faction ?
Definitely yes.

Which means the new narrative would allow me as a former Horde player to wear a Alliance tabard and kill Alliance players in World PvP ?
Interesting …

Also the Alliance was always made of Humans + Night Elves.
Would we see one of this former Warcraft 3 factions portraying the “morally grey” role ?
Assuming the humans are the ones that always comes justified, it would seem the Horde role would now, have to be portrayed by the Night Elves, which is also interesting.

That’s my opinion.
Cheers.

Remove the Horde faction and the Alliance story collapses and deflates like some balloon.
They have zero story without the Horde.

3 Likes

Pretty much

Biggest problem of my :dog: :poop: faction

1 Like

They have pretty much the entire neutral plot themselves. That’s not nothing.

Sure, sure. But still, that doesn’t really expand on the specific story of their members.
Neutral content sure makes wonders expanding on their “Superman” status, but leaves them in a pretty shallow position when they stop and wonder who the f***k is Clark Kent.

At this point, I have zero clues about what dwarves, Draenei, gnomes, and even humans, think of their faction, their role in it, and the overall direction of their alliance. Outside battling Horde, of course.

Yeah cut the BS! Main goal? What was the main goal? Apparently for Sylvanas main goal was to strike a deal with Helya and submit prime Valkyr. For her infinite army. I must admit she was quick to move after Varians death!

And she was hunt down, because of Her being dodgy c*nt. With the information Alliance got in Aszuna it was only natural that she was going to be chased down by Alliance.
Plus the every Horde leader was present in Orgrimmar when Varian warned you guys not to try anything funny and what she does the second Varian dies?

Sylvanas and forsaken must be put to inquisition! Elves will bend to a Blue and know the respect of their betters, learn to co exist with Night Elves! Zandalari plundered and rest of the races made to serve under the rule of Alliance races, apparently you people cannot sustain your integrity without a master! So we will give you a master!
Cracks Knuckles

Oh and Varian is Horde leader? This is why I hate the Saurfang Horde, you feel so belittled , needing permission from the superior Alliance before blowing their nose lol.

As for Sylvanas she can do what she wants she was never an honorable character , which is why I love her

1 Like

No Varian is not Horde leader, but when you got civil war at hand and your enemy spares your life by the end of it, you dont go around and stab them in the back!

It happened and now you face the consequences of that! So do not talk to me about morality of Alliance! How vindictive was Genn to attack Sylvanas unprovoked in Stormheim when Legion was main goal! Tsk Tsk Tsk, Alliance has gone too far!

Sylvanas is not honorable and she isnt smart! She started a war that will bleed the Horde! Because of her actions whole faction must be purged! So thanks for proving how much reason Alliance has to bury the Horde!

Even if she wins this war, there will be no Horde to lead, she is alone by now.

No she isn’t alone ,and we dont know the whole story just yet, for now it is a waiting game, dont be too quick on assumptions my friend

She has lost the favor of all prominent Horde leaders, plus Thunder Bluff is openly opposing her. Blood Elves are called to fight her. Plus I really doubt many orcs will go against Thrall or Saurfang.

Oh man “Varian Said this!!”” Arguments just push me into Sylvannas warm embrace seriously… wish she could specifically genocide these people

She is alone according to a Varian fan opinion, cause according to the last quest from Lorthemar “she has the support of the people”

Wishful thinking lore at its best ladies and gents

2 Likes

Thank you for wishing a fictional character to commit genocide upon actual real people. A “big boy” indeed…

Videogames are after all a place where its not illegal to kill stupid people!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Unless you cry after every WQ when you kill a fictional character and ponder “What have you done?!?!” Daelinna

Suit yourself

Do you even know the difference between fictional character and actual real life fans of a fictional character? I don’t think you do. Then again, you’re not a bright person anyway, so I’m not even going to explain it to you.

It is you who assumes I am accusing real life people, I wasnt refering to that, so keep your real life drama out of my WORLD OF WARCRAFT fat lady. Capito?

You literally said:

Oh man “Varian Said this!!”” Arguments just push me into Sylvannas warm embrace seriously… wish she could specifically genocide these people

Also, “fat lady”? Such small words for an alleged “big boy”.

Of the people!
I definitely see, Blood Elves going against their own leader, throw Lor’themar in jail and paint him as traitor! Call Dark rangers and import Blight on monthly basis in Silvermoon. Orcs will blindly follow the Deliver Dark Lady to abyss of Shadowlands, because they have not learned a lesson in following warmongering Tyrant in their conquest. Taurens will flay Baine and put his body on top of Thunder Bluff point with Forsaken banner hanging from top of the spike made from his own hide. Zandalari will submit to Forsaken because its people are fed up with Bwansamdi constantly nagging Talanji to kill the wholesome Warchief, they would ask help of Dark Lady for her courageous deeds.
. . . This is something Blizzard will write to fir the plot!

Thats how much weight that phrase carries.

1 Like

Not my fault You Kultiran chicks dont know what a salad is…

How Loa can you goa? Not alot on that belly :joy:

Thats alot of weight without a salad alright.

I get where ur coming from, but your very argument is also used against you. The belf mage in the Baine rescue didnt get Lorthemar permission to side with Sylvannas, he cared more about revenge for the Purge of Dalaran.

Likewise, people with old hatreds, or Warmongers or “insert reason” will still side with her.

Yes Taurens will likely not betray Baine, but some might.

Alot of Orcs are likely to go against Thrall and Saurfang!! Hell Thrall “abandoned” us and left Garrosh in charge and Saurfang was the second in command in Blackhands Horde, the Horde that basically slaughtered anything and anyone. So in an Orcs mind Saurfang is acting weird or out of line, not them.

Sylvannas has the Maghar also because of above aforementioned mentality^^ and the Forsaken!

And ofc, Zandalari. Talanji said she wont repay the Horde help with betrayal so if u think she is plotting or standing against Syylvannas you are dreaming sorry.

So yeah… at best ur argument stands for 50% of the Horde as you can see. At best

1 Like

Good, good, but you have to think that those Blooed Elves helping out Sylvanas where there for their old hatred towards Jaina. It was before Lor’themar decided to go against Sylvanas and join the rebellion. In this case Blood Elves will have to make a choice between standing with their kigdom or follow personal vendetta and paint themselves as enemies of the state. And we all know how much Blood Elves value nationalism… Bottom line is that many Sin’dorei will rethink their position when Lorthemar openly declares war against her.

Knowing how much reputation Forsaken have in orcish culture I really see it hard for them to side with one that actively chases down old members of Horde and plants seeds of deceit. The whole WoT was lead by Saurfang because Horde doesnt trust her honor. And It was said she has none. That is big no no for Orcs. I’m sure some will stay with her from each race, but not enough to call it a Horde. Its not majority - its not what you call “having a support of her people”!

As for Talanji she has aboslute no obligation or desire at this point to stand with Sylvanas. ITs an Allied nation and she made clear of it in Baine arresting scenario. Unless she wants Jaina’s head and she will go all the way to get her vengeance, but I doubt it.