As of the end of this cinematic we have learned that:

I’d prefer bombing an orc orphanage or sacrificing civilians to Elune for the additional grimdark.

1 Like

That is completely ©Horde. I would not dare ask that.

1 Like

Yep, it’s high time you get down to our level. It’s not fun being the only faction to commit atrocities. Go back to good ol’ genocidal Alliance leaders like Daelin.

3 Likes

Sylvanas master plan is something like we had in mop.

MoP don’t fight you with make old god stronger with your feeeeeeelings!

BfA don’t kill each you will make the old god stronger with your souuuuls!

Remember don’t fight, “but dude I spent ages getting all my awesome gear and I want to kill some horde/alliance scrum!”

Nope you cant -I hated this idea in mop and now it ends up in Bfa.

After that cinematic I learned that all of our eyes were opened.
/Salute to our incoming saviour, N’Zoth.

Also that faction pride was a myth. However, Saurfang pride was a thing for those loyal to him, and a little Malfurion pride for his beastly take-down of that Horde caravan.

Since when Sylvanas saved the forsaken ? She RAISED them and recently started to mindcontrol them. She was only looking after her own nasty butt she never cared about others as shown on the cinematic.

If that’s a “savior” to you then duuuh fanboy much ?

I was referring to the original Forsaken, which I think are still the majority.

1 Like

I don’t think so. I think that all wars Forsaken had so far should have thinned their numbers.
And I don’t think that Sylvanas get them free. Actually Illidan set them free by weakening Lich King’s power. The only thing Sylvanas did was to fight the dreadlords who wanted to get their share of the Scourge in the name of Burning Legion.

But you would want it, wouldn’t you ?:slight_smile:

The initial liberation came from Illidan but it only freed a few undead; Sylvanas was responsible for liberating the rest.

I died inside when she said “The Horde is nothing” at which point I realised I play the faction whose enemy (Alliance) comes at my city for camping whenever they fking feel like, and Baine and Anduin will rule me from now on…

Just kill me

5 Likes

There must be something me and everybody missed.
A pixel somewhere hidden in the cinemathic.
Where is the big plottwist we were promised.

I never saw Thrall returning. Was surprised last time at that.

The plot twist was that we expected Garrosh 2.0, but the banshee just flew away.
Plot twist comes next cinematic when Anduin falls in love with _____.

2 Likes

Well i disagree with the 3rd because if you’re loyalist to the slyvannas you get whispers “for the dark lady ! Always.” Exc. I dont think the forsaken just let their banshee queen that easy . But yeah that was a little bit cheesy. Maybe they’ve done the ding ding thing just because not to get slaughtered LOL

And i literally can’t understand how anduin expects Tyrande to make peace. NEs slaughtered,pushed from their lands,hanging around the stormwind street and yet Anduin still trying to make peace with the ones who did THAT to them and expecting NEs to forget and laugh with the horde . Such a joke

1 Like

He is not? Where exactly did he try to make peace with Sylvanas?

The horde is responsible for the horde’s actions Slyvannas didnt do it on her own. The horde followed without questioning for some part so they’re also responsible.

1 Like

You do reaise that there is this small little detail where this even started a big rebellion in the horde which actually ended with an Alliance against sylvanas and the remaining Horde soldiers who were still being manipulated by her?
Dont forget that she fed the horde the “we have to attack now or they will kill us!” lie, so from the views of the low ranked horde soldier, they were fighting for their very existance and Sylvanas was only making decisions to save them…

Ofc i can understand their mental and all but if you put yourself in Tyrande’s shoes its unacceptable to make peace . Anduin asks Tyrande to forgive them whetver tjey done it with their free will or not . I’m pretty sure if that happened in Stormwind , Anduin wouldnt act like he acts rn

2 Likes

Well he does say “enougth for one final push if it fails were done for”
So i would assume from that statement that the alliance had few forces left.