[A]Seven Sins |Golemagg |Late Night |8 world Karazhan|Top10 Scarab Lord EU

Seven Sins is the best LATE NIGHT guild EU.

Even though we are a guild raiding weird hours we try to maximize our performance as much as possible and push our limits. We are currently running 2x25 mans and 5x kara and will try to get a smaller roster of 30-35 people with the same mentality going into p2.

56 min Kara
76min Naxxramas. 44min AQ, 26min BWL

Speedrunning

• You can see our recruitment and ranking status on https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/477804 (we are looking for all exceptional players going ham in TBC, so if your classs is not listed do not hesitate to contact us)
  • Our raiding days are WED and Sunday 23.45 ST . (Thursday for splits)
  • We use Loot Council because we think it is the best system to help the guild with loot.
  • We expect you to have 2 chars raid ready and able to play to the fullest for the best speedrun composition.

For more info join our discord https://discord.gg/FbaWgg57dk

1 Like

Looking for some Healers and casters! Lets go!

1 Like

New to the guild but very good first impression. A friendly bunch of people, very approachable and quite professional. Heavily recommend for people that need to raid at hours past 23ST.

3 Likes

Priest healer/Druid healer/Mage are very welcome at the moment. But any other class will be considered.

Where dem healers at? :open_mouth:

We got BungySanta in the guild. Come fast and get your xmas present.

Happy TBC year! Still recruiting!

Recruiting anyone interested in competitive late night raiding.

If you want to be in a highly competitive TBC environment full of leatherworking drums and all the good stuff we are your place.

If you want to be in a more chill environment raiding late night our grp2 is also your place to be.

Join us for TBC now and don’t miss out!
No warriors or rogue btw please <3

1.47 Naxx/no1 execution on server/25 world. Join us already for TBC!

1.32 Naxx going for <1.20 next DMF. Recruiting all late night players for TBC!

1:21 Naxx. Looking for War/Priest/Mage for the remaining Naxx speedruns.

Still no Beta btw. :sweat_smile:

Your discord invite has ran out, any chance you could refresh it?

Thanks for notice. Updated now.

76 min Naxx!

LF enh and resto shaman players :partying_face:

1 Like

Hello atm i am looking for a lively guild to play shaman. Will defo gonna be dranei cause i owe it since TBC. I am not familiar with resto but i am willingly to try it out. If there is still a spot :smiley:

Hello m8. We are always open to new trials and esp shamans since we wanna run 2 25man grps at least at start.

Updated TBC recruitment status.

Still recruiting players for quality and min max mindset late night raiding.