[A]Silvermoon Forged Legacy, 1 night/week 6/10M CN 3/10 HC SoD

Hello all.
We’ve been taking a break from CN after we reached 6/10 M currently recruiting for 9.1

With the lack of 1 night raid guilds, we’ve set up our own for shadowlands.
This is most likely to attract those of you with families or other commitments and can only guarantee one night of uninterrupted boss killing.

With the few hours of raiding we have a week , we still want mythic progression and we’re looking for more likeminded individuals who just dont have the time to raid 2-3+ days a week but still want that mythic progress.

Obviously, we wish to be as efficient as possible. To that end we want to attract players who are capable. Mistakes are fine, we will all make them, but learning from them is key. Socials are also more than welcome.

Raid Times

• Mondays 20.30-23.30

Recruitment

• Warlock
  • DK DPS
  • DH DPS
  • Hunter
  • Tank with dps os

Contacts

• Effors
    Discord: Poiples#9774
    Bnet: Poiples#2916

• Dreadsòng
    Discord: treehugger#8182
    Bnet: vilanto#2439

1 Like

Updated recruitment

updated recruitment

Hello guys I have been playing wow since the burning crusade,
Ex raid leader and guild master experience. I’m rolling rogue in shadowlands and would like to join you guys. My days of hardcore raiding are long gone. With my own family and house to take care of now :joy: time played is limited.
I can add value in any team even if it’s one day per week.
Will message you in game.
Ross.

1 Like

Sure thing pal. We really do need a rogue as well. just send me a bnet request or discord or give me yours, or if you’re already on silvermoon on your rogue.

Hello! Im interested in joining if you’re in need of a shadow priest or a few other classes and specs id be open to play (im pretty ok with all classes if need be) I’m not the most experienced raider and ive just started playing again to get ready for Shadowlands after quitting during BFA. I’d also like to add i’ve been playing on and off since WOTLK so im not completely new to PVE in all aspects, just the past 3 expansions I havent been too involved.

Hey there Fillyy, we’re currently not looking for anymore spriests. you can add vilanto#2439 if you fancy a chat

Updated recruitment

are you not looking for anymore spriests or whats the deal? this is the kind of guild that suits me.

Hey santward, sadly we are no longer on the hunt for spriests. Recruitment needs are in the top post

ok, bummer :frowning:

Unable to change character due to forum bug so apologies.

I have been playing since Vanilla Beta and have extensive usage of almost every class. I am looking to join a guild with active mythic dungeons runs and general tomfoolery.

I took the last year off because BFa was trash and I am looking to get back into it for shadowlands. I currently have all classes at 120 and I am happy to play anything needed but would prefer Prot Pala, MM hunter or Rogue. I can play the others to a high level without issue but they are my most comfortable.

Currently on Outland server though so i assume moving would be needed.

Th guild sounds perfect as I run a busy work life and use WOW to escape that.

I am happy to chat on Discord if you guys want :slight_smile: Maptrekking#1631

Hey there, sent you a request

Updated recruitment

are the raid times set in stone or will it be changed?

Updated recruitment

still looking for a couple of more dps

Hi I would happily play lock or hpally if still looking

Howdy, you can send me a friend request on btag, vilanto#2439 or discord treehugger#8182

Updated recruitment