[A][Silvermoon] <Shake and Bake> is recruiting raiders for Mythic [3/8]

UK/EU guild formed in January this year by a small group of friends. We are recruiting likeminded players, to enjoy Dragonflight in a laid-back environment! Our primary aim is achieving further progress in Mythic VotI and establishing a stable team for future raids. We also enjoy doing Mythic+ daily and completing 20+ keys in guild groups.

What can we offer?

• 2-day raid schedule - Wed/Sun 20:00- 23:00 ST
  • Laid-back raid environment
  • Stable roster of ~20 players
  • Daily mythic+
  • Provider of buff food, vantus runes and guild repair for mythic raids
  • We never push raids longer than our raid time, and give you slack if we are quick

What we are looking for

• Mature players with a sense of humour (21+)
  • A good knowledge of your role and class
  • Ability to optimise gear and consumables

Raid Times: Wed/Sun 20:00- 23:00 ST

For class specific recruitment information check out our raider io or wow progress but all classes/specs are considered if you think we are what you are looking for.

If you wish to join, contact #Teddyrage4200 on discord or whisper an officer in game

Hi, I cannot seem to add #Teddyrage4200 on Discord.

Hi!

I am a professional in my late twenties looking for a mythic raid guild to play with for season 2 and further of dragonflight. Like all of us, I have a busy enough life around WoW that I am looking for a raid guild to play with to do mythic + dungeons and raiding 2 nights a week (ideally!). I would bring with me a shadow priest and a resto shaman. Spriest geared to 418 ilvl and Rsham to 413 at the moment. I am a team player and like to share what I can so we can all have fun - including enchantments and raid prep etc… :slight_smile:

I have played WoW since the end of B.C. and raided the highest / hardest content since WoTLK introduced hard modes - I love to play the game, have fun and optimise my play to do well and share that with guildies and make friends along the way. I recently returned to WoW for DF and unfortunately the guild I joined opted to end their mythic raiding after 2/8m in season 1.

Please add me on discord if you want to message me about a guild, or on battlenet:

Discord: Smudge#4792
Battle.net: Smudge#21387

I cannot attach links to the post, but I have logs for my main, Megunn the Spriest - please note that I have been more active with mythic + this season due to our guild choosing to stop mythic raiding after a few weeks :slight_smile: as well as logs for the last time I raided prior to DF.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.