[A][Silvermoon] Valediction - New formed guild recruiting for Castle Nathria!

About us:

Hey there! We are Valediction, a newly formed guild on Silvermoon. Our core consists out of 5 friends coming from different experiences of the game but sharing one goal for Shadowlands: Having a fun guild to play with and clear the current Content. We will be starting out with raiding on Heroic difficulty and step up to Mythic once we are enough people and comfortable with our Roster. Our ultimate goal is to get Cutting Edge for the upcoming raids!
We are currently still in the recruiting phase so please be patient while we are forming our roster.

What are we looking for:

We are looking for dedicated, friendly and like-minded players that are sharing the same goals as we do. It doesn’t matter if you are a returning player, a veteran or completely new to the game, we want to give everyone a chance to get into raiding. We are currently still looking for all roles, classes and specs, but having a second class is always a plus!

Our current raid times are:

Wed 20 - 23
Fri 21 - 24
Sat 21- 24
Server Time

On Off Nights we will try to organize social events such as Achievement runs, normal/Heroic runs and other fun stuff. Participation in those is not required.

Contact us:
Discord: Naeraa#2538 ; Vyntha#6494
Battle.net Naeraa#2538

Or fill out the form:
https://forms.gle/bKEUXk7g6yyZ9KNs9

Just a bit over a week to go for Shadowlands! We are still looking for everything!

We are currently searching for:

Ranged: Mage/Warlock
Melee: Every Class, preferably Warrior / Offspec tank!

We’re still searching for:
Ranged: Warlock
Melee: All, preferably: Demon Hunter, Warrior, Death Knight!

Shadowlands is out and I hope you’re all having fun so far! :smiley:
We are still looking for Players!
Mostly a Healer (Shaman, Paladin or Priest)
Ranged DPS (Hunter, Shaman)
And Melee (Shaman, DK, Demon Hunter and Rogue!)

Enjoy the game! :3

Also looking for a Mages!

Our roster is close to being completed!
We still need:
Heal: Druid or Priest with DPS offspec
Ranged: Hunter, Shaman
Melee: Shaman!

I was supposed to be joining this guild xD but had to spend a couple of days working overtime, when I got back, I messaged you on discord and you ignored my message, removed me from discord then promptly battle.net when I logged in earlier today. Best of luck with your guild I guess.