[A] Warlock LF raiding team in 8.3 [Updated]

Greetings,

Looking for good mythic raiding team for 8.3.

About me: :wave:

• Experience: Ny’alotha - 12/12 (HC) | 0/12 (Mythic)
  • Item level: 960+;
  • Neck level: 77+;
  • 10+ years WoW experience;
  • Know well my current class (Warlock) + have exp. with many other classes, because I’m changing my main every expansion or more often.
  • Casual and Semi-hardcore raiding experience (did play some raids in old heroic and current mythic);
  • Serious and committed attitude to raiding, good attendance.

Expectations: :thinking:

1. Raid time only in Weekdays since 19.00+ Server Time;
  2. Good raid team with some serious attitude to raiding, but without a lot of toxicity;
  3. English only.
  4. Silvermoon guilds have advantage.

You can post here your guild topic link to read, or contact directly via Battle Tag .

Thread update

Hey, I’m recruiting for my guild. If you are still looking I sent you a Btag request but you can also contact me on discord @JinsTonik#1769

I’ll contact you, thanks
And update

Shadow on Argent Dawn is looking for the final few players to complete our Mythic Team for the final raid tier. We raid two days a week 20:00 - 23:00 server on Wednesday and Sunday. We need players who are committed to the marathon of raiding and want to achieve cutting edge for the first time as a team.

Previously we have managed:

:blue_square: Uldir 7/8M with pulls on G’huun
:blue_square: BoD 7/9M with pulls on Stormwall
:blue_square: AEP 4/9M we pulled progression to take a break and fill a few gaps we have on the roster.

We’ve started warm-up activities now in preparation for 8.3 and are looking for the final 1 - 2 RDPS to join our team. Trialing with us during HC Ny’alotha wont be a problem if you want to test the water before transfering.

We also run adhoc M+ runs where some people will just run the weekly keys and others push above 2k rating on Rader IO. Overall our community is full of players who have other commitments outside of wow, so we generally focus on ensuring our characters are prepared for the x2 raid days we run.

If you are interested in knowing more then add one or all of the following for a chat on discord.

Bnet Contacts: Alec#2922 Dandy#21746 NevNev#2669 annapwnana#2136
Discord Contacts: Alec#4717 Jack/Schull#1234 Nev#3724 Effiie#8871

We look forward to hearing from you! o/

Hi :slight_smile:

I’m the Raid Assist for Blue Team in <Prime> on Defias Brotherhood.

Our recent raid progress is 7/8M EP and 9/9M BoD.

We raid on Wed, Thu, Sun at 20:30-23:30 server time.

We’re recruiting for 8.3 and are looking for a warlock to progress with us in Ny’alotha and the future. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild and a social community which was formed 10 years ago and going strong into the future with committed leadership. We take progression seriously while maintaining a fun and friendly environment, with a strong focus on the social aspect of the game and raiding and playing together as a team and guild.

You can add me on bnet (Nour#21284) for a chat or if you have any questions, as I’d love to hear from you if you’re interested, and I’d also be able to provide you with more information.

Updated first post with actual information

Hi I’m one of the Guild Masters for Dungeons and Flagons and we’re currently looking for members on the EU Silvermoon server.

If you’re interested in joining feel free to contact me through my battletag: drunkendwarf#2918

First post updated

Ya might be interested ^^ added you on bnet aswell

Heya Ros, sorry to see where you were wasn’t your forever home, best of luck to you in your search! :slight_smile: