“Sneezing Bear Inn” , Silvermoon, is looking for members to create a stable and drama free raiding guild. The aim is to create a guild with a solid and friendly core group, focused on m+ and raids. The guild is still fresh, one week old.
“Sneezing Bear Inn” aims to be a familiar sized guild, where people feel at home and can look forward for that moment of the day when they “log on” wow to see all our friendly names.
Contentwise, we aim to reach Ahead of the Curve each tier while having a fun and friendly environment. We may aim for some few bosses on mythic, but never giving up on the “fun” in order to progress.
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 19h30 to 22h30, current content raid;
- Dedicated players willing to grow and help grow the guild;
- Mature and well behaved players;
- 460+ characters;
- Monk or Shaman healer;
- Dps, preferably ranged, but melee may be considered.
Why a new guild?
- You’re looking to be part of something, to help something grow;
- You get to know people a lot better, and you will never feel like you’re just filling a bed in the inn;
- You’ll have people sweating blood and tears to make this a successful inn, making the best steaks on the game.
Feels like an Inn you would be willing to live in? Send me a message on discord, Dostoievski#4111
Wishes of great adventures,