Assa PvP rotations

So I’m just taking a look at Icy Veins and there are a few things that make 0 sense to me. I’ll just take the first one for now.

it says this is ‘the rotation you should use on your target at the beginning of the game’:

1. Use Marked for Death
  2. Use Garrote
  3. Use Mutilate if you do not have 5 Combo Points.
  4. Use Cheap Shot
  5. Use Rupture
  6. Use Mutilate
  7. Use Envenom

Now I’m not understanding why you would use Marked for Death before using Garrote and then Cheap Shot, which both generate combo points.

This is because they just make guides for every class without verifying what’s inside just to cover a maximum of class to make more views. Wouldn’t be the first time this wesite claims bs. In other words this sequence is just a mistake, typed too fast, or typed without even caring.

You use MfD before opening to open with Kidney Shot, then you Garrote, then you Rupture with 3 CPs followed by Toxic Blade, or you use Toxic Blade to get 4 then Rupture, then you spam mut into Envenom.

If you need to save Kidney for another target you’ll want to swap to within 20s then you just Garrote > Cheap Shot > Rupture if it’s a caster, Cheap Shot > Garrote > Rupture if it’s a melee, or z caster that can stun you under silence like Balance, and theb you just Mut Envenom because you keeo Kidney, MfD and Toxic Blade for the person you want to Kidney and kill.

Ok thanks. I actually found a good video that helped also. I tried to edit my op to say this but it didn’t seem to work, which was probably a good thing in a way as first of all I tried to delete the post entirely and if that had worked I wouldn’t have seen your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.