Assass Rogue LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hey,

I’m an experienced rogue player with a lot of time on my hands to play. I’m 12/12 hc and 3/12 mythic and have min maxed my corruption and gear for the current raid tier.

My current server is fairly low pop and my current guild is struggling to field a full 20 man raid on raid nights (which is why I’ve only pugged to 3/12 progression). I’d happily transfer realm / faction.

I use raidbots, io and logs to ensure I’m getting the best from my toon. I’m willing to server & even faction swap to find a good group of regular raiders.

I live in the UK and I’m a mature player. I’m easy going and always willing to improve. I’m looking for a place to call home to progress through the rest of mythic and into Shadowlands.

Please drop me a message on battlenet if you are looking for a committed raider with an easy going attitude. Platinardis#2774

Hello, I’m the Guild Master of Alpha Raiders, we have just started Mythic progression.

I would love to have a chat with you, do you have discord? :slightly_smiling_face:
Send me a message. :pray: gilbya#9312

Hi mate,

Drop me a message on Discord: Scótti#3397 or Battle.net: sphinxxuk#2524

Although we’re new we’ve all got 6/12 M experience and are currently focusing on Vexiona which was at 20% last pull. Drop me a message!