Assassination rogue need to be toned down

It’s definitely not, because your comparison only fits if you are Mister X…! And if the police officer says something “Oh wow, you are going to jail for a very long time…” you answer something like “But hey, Mister Y was actually the one who had the idea and we should focus on him before judging me!”.

It’s basically what all people with a sense of (un)justice do unconsciously. “It is totally unjust when my class is called, but the other classes are not.”

From this it follows that at worst, you want to place your class on the same level as the other classes, but often even (subjectively) think it’s not as good. That’s not stupid, just humanly (egocentric) but it’s also an unconscious defense reflex…!

youre right there is no point to hate on something which should be removed to begin with

Nerf dh destro rdruid gdruid ww mage dk then speak about the poor rogue

Says the rogue. Poor are only those who have to fight rogues!

Rogue is fine . Shut up little guy

Well, afaik RMD won the arena world championship, not any other MD comp. So R is obviously not fine…

Just because you can’t get the maximum out of this class, it doesn’t mean it’s fine!

Lol you have no plan pls go lfr .

Another stupid comment…

RMD didn’t win because ROGUE Is better than lets say Destro. It won because the comp as a whole and its synergies are stronger, at leasr taking into account the level of play everyone showed.

Because I mean I could say Ww/DK/Rdruid won games when Assa/DK/Rdruid didn’t so ww is overpowered compared to rogue. Also destro assa healer gets shredded by rmd but there is a rogue in both comps so rogue wouldn’t be an issue. Oh and I even think assa ele rdruid gets torn to shreds by destro ele rdruid does that mean rogue holds no issue and destro is op ?

Flawed logic can lead you anywhere, and you’re good at it.

Comes from a 1.8k rogue? lmao

Ooooh, is it? Wouldn’t we see something like “RMD haven’t won the tourney, so Rogue is fine” if another comp would have been more successful? :grin:

Anyways, this comment wasn’t for you. Why don’t you focus on my answer to you?

Because it’s an empty answer. If you want to keep saying “no I disagree and I know better than you what you meant” no matter what I say, it’s not worth answering, is it ?

Maybe, but why would you keep answering then? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Beside the fact that it is actually exactly your acting:

As you yourself noticed I didn’t answer back your last message to me.

It’s right here.

If my posts aren’t worth it to answer, why do you answer another post from me? Does somehow makes no sense. :roll_eyes:

Your “I know better than you what you meant” childish answers aren’t worth an answer. Some of the rest is. Never said everything you typed was worthless garbage…

Man, it’s standing right there. Everyone can read it. If you don’t mean what you write, don’t write it then! And from my perspective it wasn’t a childish answer, it was a tutoring answer on human psychology.

So aren’t you a human or not smart enough to understand, so call it childish? Just wondering…

You basically disagree with everything I write but nope, it’s probably not what you mean. That’s why you always quote stuff and disagree with.

Or let’s say you do stuff like “but look at y” which is kinda the same. I mean, if you would just agree, you would write “I agree”/“You are right”/… That’s at least something most normal human beings would do if they agree. They wouldn’t point on other stuff and avoid a clear answer.

instead of nerfing dh and rogue , dont nerf those and buff rest of the classes that are underpreforming

Yes because its easier to buff 31 specs and balance them, instead of nerfing one or two.

Whatever floats your boat. Feel free to decide on any meaning you want, I can’t (and wouldn’t!) stop you.

Nice troll. :+1: :rofl:

nerf enhancement, too many of them in pvp, i saw only 1 yesterday, oh shi*t that was me.