Assassination rogue need to be toned down

Well, lets make it super easy then. Do you agree with the author of this thread or not?

Do you think Assa Rogue should be nerfed?

Only yes or no!!! Not your typical blabla without real content or comparisson or pointing onto other stuff or what so ever… Just yes or no!

What if you shifted some of assassa’s strength?

Wound Poison
Coats your weapon with a Lethal Poison that lasts for 1 hour. Each strike has a 30% change to poison the enemy, which instantly inflicts nature damage and reduces all healing received by 30% ->> 10%. This effect stack with other healing reduction effects.

RMX would become less damp and assassa could maybe get access to more than just 2-3 comps. Subtlety rogue already has this effect at 15%.

30% MS? Is that true? Because everyone else has 25% baseline.

This
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=8680/wound-poison
Plus this
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=196864/master-poisoner

If you were able to read what I type you’d know the answer already.

It’s 25% baseline just like everyone else… Then you have access to a talent increasing poison effects by 20%, so the MS becomes 25%+5%.

This would be cool because aside from RMX the other comps assa can play feel lacking… And mostly because RMX stomps every one of them !

See, just the typical blabla! You never just answer anything, you always talking around and let us assume what you mean - but that obviously always change, right in the favor you need it.

That’s next level trolling.

And another unneeded answer. Karanze answered it already 2hours ago.

No, no, I did type the answer to your question clearly in this thread already. I won’t retype it just because you’re incapable of scrolling up and reading it.

I’ve read every single post of you in this thread again. You haven’t said it a single time, you let us assume maybe like always but no clear answer to the question. You have written for example

First of all this is an answer to the “when” which doesn’t include the “if”. You also want us to assume that rogue is included to the list but when I did that in the past, you typically said “but I’ve never written such a thing”. Not to mention the usual “but x and y and z …”.

You also haven’t said a clear “Ye, assa should be nerfed” or something. When I would have written for example “Even Shadenox think assa rogue is broken and should be nerfed!” because of this quote you would have denied it like 100%.

So stop being the troll and shout it out - should assa rogue get nerfed? No blabla, just yes or no!

You must be super dense… I hope it’s not too hard to bear in daily life interactions…

Hey have a look !

Oh well, let’s look at one of the first posts from me !

If you do not own the two and a half brain cells needed to understand here that

means assa was of course included since it is the

then there’s nothing I can do to help you.

When I read the first part of your answer I thought you simply lacked reading skills, but it looks like it’s a bit more worrying.

This comes from you? You aren’t capable of giving clear answers, you want us to assume but when we do, our assumption is basically always wrong or you answer stuff like “I haven’t writte something like this” etc. blablabla.

You have now proven several times that your iq is way below average, so you should be careful with such sentences. :slight_smile:

Ye, I did understand and already made sure:

I’m asking for your opinion about assa nerf, so again:

Imagine saying this, and when we look at the thread we see :

Up to that point anyone with cerebral activity wou’d understand I’m talking about a list that begins with Assa, followed by every other spec I decided to mention.

And then we’ve got the not so smart guy coming up :

Being that stupid, or being that focused on hate towards me for whatever personal reason you may have, isn’t an excuse for not being able to understand that if there is a list going “assa?” > “YES alongside X Y and Z” then there is no need to add Assa to the list as it was already listed and acknowledged. It was even the thing that started the list of not so balanced specs. When people do lists in real life they rarely write the same thing several times just to please people who can’t read every line. After the two short quotes up above thinking Assa wasn’t on the list is either being an imbecile or trying to convince yourself that I wrote something akin to “remove assa from the list then take my list without assa even though it starts with assa” which I did neither write nor imply or even think.

What I don’t write I don’t mean to say. If I don’t write “oh no, no need for such an ETA because rogue is fine lets nerf mage instead and perfect game” then I do not mean this, should be obvious since I didn’t write it.

If someone asks “when is my car fixed” in a car repair station and the guy says “the same day the car of your two neighbours are fixed” it does not mean the car of the first guy is fine and doesn’t need fixing. It means just what is written, which means “all 3 together”. So when someonr asks when is assa tuned down and I answer with the rest of what needs tuning down it’s the same think, it means imo everything overtuned should and will be tweaked together, it doesn’t mean that the first one mentionned isn’t overtuned. Thinking that is definitely being stupid.

I’m speechless how many words you need to describe how stupid you are. But since you avoided a clear answer for like ever, I assume that you agree that rogue is broken af and should be nerfed to the ground, because this class is obviously a magnet for idiots. :slight_smile:

When are you two gonna date?

2 Likes

lol , I read all comments and laugh hard at this

theres a reason bgs are filled with destro locks, assa rogues, dks (insane self heal promotes super bad gameplay), and dhs, they are all nerf needing trash.

1 Like

assasnashion nerf pliz it makes like wario. I play meny gamez wiv assasings protanists and assasings protanists always very danger fatal but weaks. It like make when assasings get beating he cries and sais “stop mens it hurtz” :frowning: only in wold warcraft i see assasings protects like wario and no crying to say “please stop mens” but become more danger fatal when they beatings to him. Wai? Assasnashion should be danger fatal but weaks like in other gamez. i finks this make game balanced more if they become weaks and needs to say “please stop mens. Now i runs away” and then become danger fatal again.

With so much attention given to what I think and type I admit I expected him to propose a while back… Feeling disappointed !

Idk I feel like you ruined the joke now.

Is that a new mog?! I like it. :slight_smile:

1 Like