At the rate of which things are going, Rank 14 will likely be more of a badge of shame

When? Back then when the system was new and nobody actually knew how to min-max it?

Well yes you are right about the timing. You need to know what to do every day to gain the max honor you can. I do argue that WSG and AB requires skill to win. AV might not be worth it when the raiders are done with their rep and you start seeing lvl 54 alts everywhere. Don’t judge the system based on few weeks.

1 Like

I judge the system based on how it was back in Vanilla. It was always horrible. Why do you think they removed it the moment BC came out?

Any XvsX battle requires skill to win because you need communication, teamplay, tactics and skill.

What are you even saying

Thats what i said. I just excluded AV for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

I see.
Yeah beacause AV is not XvsX it’s PvE and running

You care too much guys, play it for fun, for me its impossible in retail, so i play classic, and no for yours damn ranks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

So why are you so invested in this then OP?

Yes. I was looking forward the old AV and returned to WoW to enjoy the epic battle. But now, IÂŽm so disappointed, that after my subscription ends, I have decided to abandon the game once more, maybe forever. From my point of view, the PvP is ruined by the nerfed AV totally. What a disenchantment, what a lack of excitement, fun and joy!

You ever looked up to someone over gaming achievements?!

I did. Rank 1 on a League of Legends server is pretty impressive, for example.

1 Like

You said it yourself, it’s the hardest grind in the game. Rank 14 could have zero rewards and people would still go for it. It’s prestigious.

Its really not. A ton of things are grindy in other games and most of them are not prestigious but rather a case of “dude, why?”.

I already said why. There’s a very small number of people that actually reach rank 14. You can argue there’s no skill in it, fine, but the dedication required for it is very impressive.

About as prestigious as half the content of the Guiness Book of World Records.

“Oh, you can fit 52 plastic straws in your mouth? Okay then
Weirdo.”

3 Likes

Something being rare does not automatically make it prestigious.

Solo queue? It’s amazing the player was lucky enough to play with good enough players?
“Something being rare does not automatically make it prestigious.”
Anything you claim to be impressive can be broken down to “waste of time” by this standard, WHY are you so invested/angry about Rank 14 in this game?

Bad gear? The weapons are BiS til AQ40 for some classes. Have you seen the amount of spell power on them?

I wouldn’t consider them to be worth the grind, but to call them bad? Yeah, next joke.

1 Like

These tears are lovely.

Yet here you are giving R14s attention before there is one. Seems someones salty not being able to get to R14
 boo hoo hoo

3 Likes