At what rating does your rating turn orange/legendary?

This regards Mythic+ PVE rating. I’ve tried multiple queries on Google and nothing mentions it other than outdated PTR thresholds.

Is it 2200 for legendary rating?

Thanks.

(For you cynical depressives: Orange legendary rating looks good and YES, it doesn’t necessarily reflect on skill, though by that point you should have a good clue what you’re doing.)

Hello Rupture,

I’m certain the best/highest color for rated PvP is purple. Once you hit 2400, the color Will be purple and that is last color.

Hello Silentstorms,

Ok I never knew PVP has a coloured rating system, though I don’t do PVP. Thanks for your input anyway. I’ve seen people in Mythic+ with orange coloured ratings. I don’t use the raider.,io addon either so I assume this is Blizzard that has coloured their ratings orange.

Yeah so for People playing PvP, there was a different color in your pvp tab for every rank you achieved and held throughout the season. This color reset whenever s new season arrives or if u lose your rating.

This was introduced back in BFA season 1 along with a new reward/rating system.

My bad - I totally missed this

2200 for the orange colour seems right.

Yes, it is 2200 rating for the orange mythic+ rating.

The default Blizzard m+ rating? At 2200 I think. But Raiderio it’s like 2.9k lol.

Ok thanks guys, appreciate your time and input.

Well raiderio dynamically adjusts it so that color holds a certain value compared to how everyone else is doing. The in game system doesn’t account for any of that and just gives you orange for achieving 2200 rating full stop.

You don’t get orange for Keystone Master. It’s 2200 as someone earlier stated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.