[A]<The Brotherhood of Might>

The Brotherhood of Might is a casual progressing raiding guild with a good social flow. The guild has been around since Vanilla.
We have people from all ages, experience and countries. We are all mature players, that respect eachother and help eachother where needed.

At this time we stopped raiding as a guild and our people are on their deserved holidays, or wanna take it easy up to the new expansion. So it is possible there are not much people online at the same time. But depending who is on, there is alot to do ingame still.

We are looking for nice people to join us for Shadowlands.
The goal is to level up as a team in shadowlands and to start raiding as soon it opens. Our main goal is to get Heroic done, but depending on the team we will dip our toos into mythic

Progress last raid:
Ny’alotha, the Waking City Normal 12/12
Ny’alotha, the Waking City Heroic 12/12
Ny’alotha, the Waking City Mythic 3/12
For the rest of the progress you can check us out on raider,io or wowprogress

Raid Times:
Wednesday : 19:30-22:30
Sunday : 19:30-22:30
Extra Day: TBD

Need DPS
Ranged: + Melee:
Depending on how many new people we will have/get we will setup a second raid team. But this will be decided later

Are you a experienced player, or a new player, you are all welcome.
Please contact me or in game or add me to Bnet: Tostie#2772

Malaaaaaaaak!!! I returned, after a 9-10 year break!

Too bad I am not on Magtheridon. :frowning: I added you to my friend’s list.

I don’t know if you better know me as Rendo or Tyriel :wink: So here my current main.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.