Atleast make frost dk viable

In 3s currently dk is trash and I don’t think DK was ever overtuned in BFA in 3s besides maybe one week in S1 after being trash for rest of the season.

And since when we are balancing game around 2s? Isnt 3s all that matters? Kappa

1 Like

Maybe because ppl are queuing up for 3s as 2.4k players with 2s exp and they barely can pass 2k in 3s
And they because of 2s. After they fail miserably they start flaming and leave, preferably midgame
Is it enough? And this is literally 80% of BFA do players
They should separately tune 2s and 3s

1 Like

People play whatever works best for them. Rating has no value for me ever since BFA prepatch (1 shotting assa rogues getting insane rating and achievements which were never taken away from them)

2 Likes

MAMAAAA! They neferd Abo and Necrostrike, now I can’t push highrating for free while doing nothing…

Pls guys… DK deserved the little nerf!

Ps: Mes is still playing Abo in arena.

2 Likes

DK as class was never free rating. What was indeed broken was DK paired with rdruid/hpala and that only in 2s.

Tsg, DH/dk, ww/dk with rdruid/hpala were easy 2.2k+ so yeah basically free rating

1 Like

I hate ppl with low rating and arena participation
That come here and say dk is ok
Dk is playable but its on trash tier like arms war
Or even lower in 2s
Rmx gods will win all anyway so have fun
And i preffer they buff unh cose it needs skill
Frost is just rotation

I am … Myself !

Current Unholy ? What a joke.

3 Likes

Blizzard is officially insane :smiley: on ptr nerfing UDKs again :smiley:

Yes, aura its PvE fixes, but DK-s are pretty :poop: in PvE. Dunno why, there is must be some logic…:thinking:
Even in M+ they are far from be popular in 15+ keys…
https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankings/season-bfa-3/all/world/leaderboards-strict#role=melee-dps:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=15:maxMythicLevel=99

P.S. Btw frost shows better numbers in Mythic raid after all buffs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/23#dataset=95

Still want to see “adapted” DK videos/stream without 2 PvP talents thats makes them viable in PvP. Watch yesterday and today - Mes playing warrior in 3s 24/7, drainer lost 3/4 games with UDK-s in 2-s and called all of them dog :poop:. I’m srsly interested if sm1 will link on hight rated or R1 streamers that shows me another sucessfull games without abo and NS. Thank you.

1 Like

Yeah went to look some pvp dk streamers yesturday, found one, doing pve :smiley: :smiley: i mean what now, shoudl all DKs now go blood and be just annoying at arenas? :smiley:

Reroll to warlock/mage/rogue i went for mage :wink:

They need warrior friend thats do a lot of dmg, actually TSG is strong anyway. But, actually, some people said about “adapted version of UDK” thats play sucessfull without NS and abo - i’d like to watch.

I can’t remember any active dk streamer that still streams pvp.
Remind me when you find one, you’ll get your video xmb.
Not a video, but statistics about pvp talent usage based on the ladder, abo is still one of the most used one, necrotic strike dropped for necromancer’s bargain by most, check thelootdistrict .com

I don’t get you guys, frost is doing great in 3v3 and rbgs and unholy is still in the top,it’s just not free rating as others said.
Dk has 2 viable specs for arena now, you should be happy.

Peoples used essence thats give them free NS, thats why NS dropped from statistic, oh dear…:smiley::+1: So clever boy.

P.S. Btw watched some statistic on xunamate their popularity dropped from day to day, i mean UDK. In 2-s they was almost 20% in melees now 12% in 1 week. Yes, they are viable, but not T1 as i said it before.

1 Like

Like where do you see those “great” numbers? :smiley: 0.81% representation? Frost is mediocre at best… at some rating blood is even better :smiley: Why would anyone take frost in arena, if blood is better, unholy is still better and tons of other dps specs are still much better. Frost is pure dmg dealer, problem is that dmg is not there…yet.

Do you still enjoy it? If yes keep playing if not reroll and stop whining. Didn’t had a single season where feral was viable without full raid gear

:thinking: As i said it before u just have no clue what are u talking about in every thread. No1 like when ur spec/class nerfed. If u call it whine, idk.

For exmaple, look at the assa rogues. They are TOP in popularity terms in 2s/3s and RBG almost every week/month since pre-patch BFA. Does any1 talk about that? No. Coz its “original”, we will talk about destro/ww/dh or any other spec. :smiley::+1:

The nerf was justified, but not the ammount since dks were free rating in 3s up to a certain point.
Also calling me clueless while you have even less it’s something absurd but whatever