Atleast make frost dk viable

I think u was someone who had big ouch by UDK. Paper never care about rock nerfs.

Then if you’re so clever check how many of them uses C&S as major.
Let me help you, top 100 dks from US:
12 dks
12 unholy
Out of 12 4 uses C&S major and 1 uses necrotic strike as a talent
AND there are still matchups where necrotic’s HP %based healing reduction is superior even after the nerf, probably their last game was against one these teams :wink: .
So less than half uses necro still, you’ll tell me they all logged out after doing some pve, right?
Last week’s representation according to xunamate in 3v3 unholy is still 15% of melee dps specs earning the second place after assi rogue.
There are 13 melee dps specs (not counting tanks) so if every melee was equally popular and strong unholy should take only 7.69% not 15% and if we took away the garbage or not meta melee specs this would be 16%, still counting feral, fury and sub which specs aren’t meta but in the top 10 played specs.
If you think when a spec has a 20% representation out of 17 specs (13) is fine then I don’t know what to say…

They can switch talents and essences even in match arenas before gates open, mr Sherlock. Look at my char armory and PvP talents, when i do PvP i switch on CS and oh my god, i have NS, really?

Essence stays, it doesn’t switch back and you’ll lose the pvp talent from the talents list if you log out with C&S major in your neck.
Mr. Sherlock.
Deny harder.

Armory show nothing, mr Sherlock. People do a lot of PvE stuff today and logout. Oh god, im srsly tired to talk with u, so annoying. Let u spec with themself. Dunno, just don’t want to answer on nonsense.

This is what I said, if you play with necrotic strike normally but in the preparation phase you swap C&S major in and choose another pvp talent, finish the arena game and log out your essence will stay C&S major and because of this your talents can’t reset and you’ll have only 2 shown on the armory.
Why is this nonsense?
But at least now you know how it feels talking to you, even tho I’m right and you’re not.

Oh get lost already just checked top 100 US and EU UDK and only 1 UDK in US have no CS essence or NS in tallents, coz people can do PvE and logout. I will stop to answer ur nonsense. And marked ur messages as trolling, i think other can do the same with ur nonsense.

You realize they use it in minor, right? Literally just checked, 4 c&s major, 2 talents, 1 dk went frost, the rest plays without it, but many uses c&s as MINOR which doesn’t give you the free talent.
Fkn hell dude :slight_smile:

Since I’m not trolling but telling you straight facts what you’ve done is false reporting and is against the rules.
Do not repeat it, I suggest.
Of course r1 players will all do some m+ (after their loss streak in arenas because unholy is bad… -.-) before logging out, to chill, right? That’s why they don’t use necrotic strike, not because they didn’t need it.

U have perception problems tho. This is the major slots. https://imgur.com/a/xg02lj9 Cya boy.

I don’t have any problem, I checked the major slots M8. The stats I provided were all true :slight_smile: bye

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/471053953 Here yesterday Mes stream. Using abo and NS, dunno where this 2 guys saw “adapted DKs”, mb in their dreams tho, or Nzot whispered them. :smiley:
Btw and here is casual UDK damage 1-st places DOT, pet, auto and pet autos + NS and nice geti’ikku overall, thats actually almost not affected at any PvE fix, 5% here, 10% there - nothing changes. UDK is all about NS.
https://i.imgur.com/v4k28Li.png

P.S. Most of the stream he is played frost and i personally think this is “adapted DKs”. :smiley:

Does it matter if we tell you again how wrong you are?
Yesterday you proved you don’t even check if we’re right or not, you have something in your mind and no fact can change that.
Hurr-durr unholy is bad. Hurr-durr everyone plays necrotic strike.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.