Autenticator not work

sinc e i hate touch phone so i dont have smarth phone i decidet do download nox player emulator… i down ths f** stupid thing to req be able use grup finder. i instal it log off … log in bla bla… i evne got sms to my phone " new security were addet or somethign like it…
BUT i open grup finder… i try set note in raid and gues what?
"attach an bla bla bla to unlock this field… OMG WHY? whats wrong?
this enitre stupid thing to not being fully able play game even when i pay sub for it … just wanna make me uninstal game for good… – i am geting crazy…
i rly wann meet IRL the person who made thsi decision to being able raid to must have smart phone…

Ok Karen Calm down. Give the client some time to catch up to account changes

ok i try… . deeep breath… how long? day two? will i make it till ulduar? or atelast mop classic?

Im guessing max an hour but thats not official by any means. It might help that while the authenticator is needed to start groups with a note, it is not required to whisper other groups. So you could try that to find a raid

Your spelling is cancer

its not about finding raid… its about i cannot put any note when i list self or make note when i making raid …
e. g 10 naxx undying run 4K gs
or when i list myself 4,4GS LF 3D…
so i geting random inv when ppl ask me if i wann join 0 drake or asking me my gs and so on and on and on …
you can write in custom or zone but not in raid… so raid finder is useles witotu option to put up note… it shoudl never be like this + i think its aginst EU law… too but well making ofical complain take too long…

I agree that it’s stupid. I had to remove my authenticator, because it was clunky as hell.

funny thing is i belive having emulator is big security risk … more then not having this stuff at all but as raid leader and guild master and person who rly need put those notes in to grup finder… is basicly only way how i be able raid… so GJ blizzard.

Ok, I understand. But the statement of you being unable to raid is false. Clearly you’re able to.

technilcy ye but its like … try put square wheel on your car… i am sure you be able drive … but i doubt you will like it…
Edit: it work now finaly…
i got 3 new gray hairs but it work :smiley: !!!

So it took 20 minutes to start to work? Imagine if you had just waited for a short while instead of getting so angry in that disjointed post?

and how i was supose to know if its just matter of time to work or if there is some error?

Not everything in the world is instant, most people would give it half an hour, maybe try changing their password to refresh it, you know, things like that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.